By Neutrontopofit
Thanks again, you've been a big help!

It's too bad there isn't one master set of models but I'm starting to see how difficult would be to gather all the information. I had originally wanted to make a very comprehensive list of parts but now I think I'll settle for only the visible components. There is simply too much variation and too many small details for me to take on; If I'm not careful I'll end up trying to do a full model.
tobycj liked this
By tobycj
RiverofSlime wrote: June 21st, 2022, 7:28 pm I've been trying to figure out which size of socket cap screw is needed for the ion arm resistors?

Thank you!
Either M3 or 4-40, depending on which are easier to get for you. They're a very similar size.
Thanks!

I ended using some slightly too large hex caps I had on-hand. Hit the resistors with a slight nudge from the dremel and the hex caps went right in.

tobycj wrote: June 30th, 2022, 6:07 am
RiverofSlime wrote: June 21st, 2022, 7:28 pm I've been trying to figure out which size of socket cap screw is needed for the ion arm resistors?

Thank you!
Either M3 or 4-40, depending on which are easier to get for you. They're a very similar size.
tobycj liked this
By tobycj
EctoCaboose wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:18 pm So far the parts aren’t the main issue… it’s the assembly any tips or links? :love:
The Proton Pack Index Thread is a good place to start, with links to a lot of build threads. I'd personally recommend Canpara, Julz, mburkit, gohsttarp and Bishop Don Miguel's build threads as well, I used them all for my build. My build thread might be useful, although it's not finished yet.
By Opus_Penguin
I may have another dumb question, but I have the Wand Lights, Pack Lights, and Pack Blaster. I have them all wired but am unclear where specifically the power should be put to them. I know how to set up the speaker, but power could go to Pack Lights and Wand Lights. I am not sure if it should go to the Pack Blaster instead, and if so, where? Thanks.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]