By GBDRE760
Hey guys... I just won a $200 costume contest with my modified spirit pack. I'm still sitting here in my flight suit. I just took off my pistol belt which still has my Ghost Trap in the holster. I honestly don't want to take my flight suit off. Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a Ghostbuster, lol. Tomorrow I am doing a professional photo shoot in my flight suit and gear, lol.
Since a modified spirit Halloween pack can do the job, I vote that we refer to the modified ones as the Proton Pack Model-S, lol.

Anyways, I live in Victorville, California. I don't know if there is a Ghostbusters franchise here. I highly doubt it. The idea hit me tonight that I have always wanted to be involved in children's charities and do something that is good and positive.
My question is.... What ALL does a franchise do and how can I officially start one?

Thank you guys for any pointers that you can give me and thank you for being my ghosthead brothers and sisters!
By Higgs1
Well you can simply start one by yourself, create a facebook page and get going. You should do some more research though as there are a ton of groups out there and I wouldn't be surprised if there was one in your area (maybe not immediate city, but definitely close by). Each group operates differently but overall I think we all share the same love of getting into gear, attending conventions, doing charity walks / parades, and raising money for charity. If you can't find one within a decent drive you'd be able to participate you can post in the appropriate section on the forums and see if anyone nearby is also looking to join / start a new group.

Good luck!
GBDRE760 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]