By deadderek
EctoTron1 wrote:Do you only get enough pins for the number of members you register, or do they give you more in case you gain new members.
In my experience they give you enough for current members.
By doctorevil30564
I am curious, did anyone print off a pdf copy of the form that ghost corp had online before they closed the registration form for new registrations? I'm going to be mailing our group patch in to be added to the ones sony already has on display and wanted to see what would happen if I printed off a completed form and included it with the patch. I figure they won't do anything with it, but it's worth the effort just in case they do manually register our franchise.
By JohnnyPhantom
is there a site that shows all of the official registered groups? Curious, cause I've seen a few groups here and there popping up claiming they are official ghost corps, and plaster the logo all over, but they came waaaaaay after the shut off. Not that it matters, you can be a franchise regardless as far as I know, I don't think anyone can stop you. Just curious.
By JohnnyPhantom
doctorevil30564 wrote: June 13th, 2018, 10:26 am I am curious, did anyone print off a pdf copy of the form that ghost corp had online before they closed the registration form for new registrations? I'm going to be mailing our group patch in to be added to the ones sony already has on display and wanted to see what would happen if I printed off a completed form and included it with the patch. I figure they won't do anything with it, but it's worth the effort just in case they do manually register our franchise.
Did anything happen? Our Franchise got the cert in the mail years ago, but were never asked to mail in a patch, should we have?

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]