Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for Ebay User Scorpion335792011.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By wkbarkov
Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this user before. Seems to have decent pricing on items though they are not 100% accurate. I was most interested in the wand they offer. I tried searching for this name in the forums with no luck. Thanks
By Kingpin
The guy has skimped a little on some of the parts. The green hose looks like a wire of incorrect thickness, and the knob on the front of the Proton Gun is actually supposed to go on the Ghost Trap.
By sgwmeredith
I bought a pack off them last year. Worst ebay experience of my life. They sent it late, so I had to open a case against them or I may have lost my money. When it arrived it did not have the alice frame with it so I had to open another case. They tried to get me to pay for shipping it back to them which ebay told me not to do, saying it was their responsibility. Eventually their time ran out and ebay let me keep the pack and I got a full refund. I have since sold on the pack as it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

The worst part was throughout the whole 2 month ordeal I constantly got emails from them telling me that they needed the money for rent or they and their kids will get evicted and would not stop hounding me and were trying to make out that I was some kind of bad guy even though if I'd cancelled the cases against them then I wouldn't have gotten what was advertised and would have lost my money. When I complained to them that the alice frame hadn't arrived they suddenly claimed it was in a second package that was on it's way. I never received a tracking number for this second package and now, nearly a year later, no such package has arrived.

A note on the pack, it was not nearly screen accurate but what arrived was in the state they had advertised, just had parts missing.

My advise (be it a bit late), is to stay away from this seller.
By sgwmeredith
Just seen they have another pack up for sale (which looks very much like the one I bought last year even though I sold that to someone in a different country). It looks like they've raised the price as well by quite a bit. My advise again, stay away and buy from someone on here where you get much better quality and less hassle for your money.
By Jcleverly76
I also had a problem with the same guy last April. Ordered a pack and days turned to weeks and no pack. Communication got worse as time went on. Seller gave me same bullshit stories about being broke and what not and kept claiming he was working on the pack when in fact nothing was getting done. Opened a PayPal dispute after not hearing from him at the end for almost a week and got my money back.
By Toddbobbentley
I got a pack off of him about two months ago, it's a very decent looking pack maybe a few details lacking but overall I really like it. He did take a while to shop it and seemed to have excuses on why it hasn't shipped but I stayed on top of him and everything eventually showed up...
By Asvitak0087
A member our Ghostbusters group and myself recently ordered a couple packs from him a few weeks back. We're currently waiting on them to be shipped, but we'll be more than happy to provide full reviews (pictures/videos) on them once they've arrived.
By Asvitak0087
A member our Ghostbusters group and myself recently ordered a couple packs from him a few weeks back to have a couple on hand. We're currently waiting on them to be shipped, but we'll be more than happy to provide full reviews (pictures/videos) on them once they've arrived.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]