For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Not that I will be traveling across the country for either of these events..

October 24, Las Vegas @ Total Wine and More

October 31, Burbank, CA @ Costco

...but if anyone here makes it out to the events, I would love to hear Dan's thoughts on the reboot. Could be the first chance to get any kind of public comments.
The LVGB will be there the 24th
TotalWine wrote:Hope to see a bunch of you guys at the Las Vegas store this Friday!
Here's some info on the signing: http://bit.ly/Dan-Aykroyd-Las-Vegas-Signing.

And to set the mood, here's a quick photo from one of our last events in Connecticut with Dan! :D

Hey TotalWine! Can you bring Dan to Atlanta?
CraigTHEOWL1 wrote:
TotalWine wrote:Hope to see a bunch of you guys at the Las Vegas store this Friday!
Here's some info on the signing: http://bit.ly/Dan-Aykroyd-Las-Vegas-Signing.

And to set the mood, here's a quick photo from one of our last events in Connecticut with Dan! :D

Hey TotalWine! Can you bring Dan to Atlanta?
I can't make any promises, but we can certainly look into it!
Las Vegas Ghostbusters attended the event and must mimick what everyone else says. Dan really is a class act and no matter what, always makes sure each fan is taken care of. He was noticeably tired, but did not let that stop him from signing anything we asked and posing for multiple pictures. It was obvious his favorite part was meeting one of our members daughters as she dressed up and wanted Dan to sign her kenner pack. He spent more time with her then anyone and it really made her night. What a great guy! Well post more as we get more pictures from each member!

Possibly have to be a member to get in… unless you are WITH a Costco member to get it… ::hint- look for people in GB gear and ask if you can go in with them::- but if you are buying, you have to be a Costco member…. ::hint- ask people in GB gear if you can buy stuff on their card::- AMEX, DEBIT or CASH only.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]