In due time, brother... I haven't even put labels on the thrower yet... I need a break, last night nearly killed me from fatigue... =P
pyhasanon wrote:
csullivan1980 wrote:Soooooo hot!!!! Our packs could be twins!
Dude, I was looking at photos of your pack, big fan of your texturing! I'm jealous...
Thanks but the credit should go to pchrisbosh, his shells are textured. Still thanks I'm super thrilled out my pack came out. I'll upgrade to an aluminum thrower at some point but for now the TC kit suits me just fine.

I should suggest to AJ he should have a "wedding registry" option on the Gbfans store hahah!
You were busy making sure your little one didn't run into the woods... over... and over again... LOL
Some Hi-Res Shots of my 95% finished pack... Have been kinda slacking on the Hi-Res once I figured out how to post photos via Tapatalk from my cellphone camera... =P

Photo time!

Thrower internals with Pop Mech extended...

Thrower internals with Pop Mech retracted...

And.......

Oh, God, what have I gotten myself into now...?!?

...nice little concoction of Hair Spray, Fuller's Earth and Moroccan Red Clay Powder!

So, I'm outside, and it's a pretty good day, and the sun's about to set... I might as well take photos!!!

NickoRay, Grimmy GB, ecto80 liked this
As I said on Facebook...this is one of the most beautiful weathering jobs that I've seen. Kudos to you, Phil for taking the time to treat it right. :cool:
I'd use "treat it right" loosely, as I did abuse the hell out of it with a set of keys and my allen wrench set, and then continued to throw dust all over it... LOL!
Did you rewire the Gbfans proton gun/light kit?

I'm trying to figure out what gauge wire and mostly the crimps used in Spongeface's wire connectors for the switches and trigger buttons. I'm thinking of extending mine for easier accessibility.
I just soldered and used heat shrink... I'll eventually go back and make it cleaner, and "possibly" migrate the board to the mobo, but it's working fine right now as is, so I probably won't bother...

Doug uses 26AWG wire and crimps for the switches... the ribbon cables are 28AWG...
pyhasanon wrote:I'd use "treat it right" loosely, as I did abuse the hell out of it with a set of keys and my allen wrench set, and then continued to throw dust all over it... LOL!
The oxymoronic phrase "aggressively delicate" comes in to play ;)
Thanks, Nick! Means a lot coming from you! This wouldn't have been as successful without your awesome parts and guidance!

Also, I figured I'd weigh it... 37.2 pounds... not bad, I thought it would reach 45, honestly...

Venkman's Swagger wrote:Man you make a beautiful pack and take stunning pictures!!
I have too many hobbies... LOL
pyhasanon wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Man you make a beautiful pack and take stunning pictures!!
I have too many hobbies... LOL
Well thank Puft for your hobbies I say because your pics are sweet!! Taking good pictures is 1 of a number of things I suck at.
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Well thank Puft for your hobbies I say because your pics are sweet!! Taking good pictures is 1 of a number of things I suck at.
I've been studying photography constantly since 2008-ish, so I've had a lot of practice... I'm not as good as say Ian (methos2523) is, but it's a lot of fun... Just hard to get myself to do it professionally... Setting prices and satisfying paying clients is scary to me...
Dude...you look like you're straight out of the movies (actions and all that jazz). You need graphic effects! Couple of things that's just nuts... 1) how bright that flash bulb is and 2) how much vape you're dishing out. o0
Pack looks fantastic. I'm inclined to lick it myself!

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]