Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By DaRumbleFish
My friend was cleaning out his attic mg and sold me all his ghostbuster toys for $50. And omg he has everything but there are two things that i never had as a kid.

First is the ghost nabber

Second is Dodge in the dark driving game.

I will post pics of the whole lot when i get it he has another box or two for me.
By Donkey8012
I had the ghost nabber when I was little. If memory serves, the wand extends when you squeeze the bulb in the handle and "grabs" the ghost with Velcro. The box opens to "trap" the ghost. It seems like there were a couple more ghosts that came with it though. I always thought it was Kenner's answer for a toy version of the sniffer from the films.
By Ectojeff88
From my years of eBay browsing I feel like the Dodge In The Dark game is fairly rare in working condition. My cousin had one, but it was broken so I never saw it in action. I have yet to get my hands on one myself. Is it possible someone has a video of the game in operation they could post to YouTube?
By DaRumbleFish
I found some D batteries and the driving game works. I dont have a video camera but ill try to take some pics when it gets dark. It pretty cool in a cheesy 80s-90s kinda way.
By Egon’s_Contraption
DaRumbleFish wrote: October 10th, 2013, 1:34 pm What would be the value of these?
I know it's an old post, but I've been taking stock of all the GB toys I still have in their boxes...

I have never even HEARD of the Dodge in the Dark toy. If it's an American toy (not a knockoff), then I imagine it would go for a quite a bit on eBay. Especially with the box.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]