For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Smog
Nice work, man! The gear sits good on you.

You may find you'll want to shift your nametag closer to the zipper once you get your pack as the straps are likely going to cover the "son" or "on" part of your name.

I'd also keep your modded pistol around even when you get your pack if you can fabricate some sort of holster for it. There is precedent for it in the comics with Winston's pistol thrower, and it's a nice, unique touch.
By Azurial
Hey guys. Been kinda busy as of late but is any one else going to Anime Milwaukee during the weekend of March 11th? My Wife and I will be attending with some friends of ours.
By UntouchableGen
gunza wrote:yes milwaukee. i didnt update my profile since the site was updated. fixed it now though.
hey are there any other GB organizations in that area besides the Wisconsin Ghostbusters in Horicon?
By UntouchableGen
i am originally from Milwaukee, but currently not living in Milwaukee. i plan on moving back to the area, but i will be living closer to the Kenosha area. i currently have no GB gear but have money saved up to put into it. both me and my wife are looking to join an organization in the area. i have been watching the advancements in GB gear fro years and figured now is the right time for me to make my move and get into it.
Azurial liked this
By vwgearhead
Got my coat all done the fur collar is removeable ImageImage in the prosses replacing back patch found a nice 8 in high quality patch
By gbgl2k16
RPMs wrote:The Wisconsin Ghostbusters have a couple members who live in Milwaukee and and many others throughout the state, not just Horicon.
It's been a hot sec, but is this still in motion?
By Tony Bondioli
It's still in its infancy, but the Lake Superior Ghostbusters franchise is taking shape, up here in the Ashland, Wisconsin area.
RPMs liked this
By gbgl2k16
RPMs wrote:Is what still in motion?
Is the group still active? I'm unfamiliar with what it might do, so if there was anything going on in the Milwaukee area, I'd love to check it out.
By RPMs
Yup, we're an active group. We post upcoming events on our Facebook page as well as our website. Feel free to meet us at one of the events in your area and we can discuss more about our group.
By gbgl2k16
RPMs wrote:Yup, we're an active group. We post upcoming events on our Facebook page as well as our website. Feel free to meet us at one of the events in your area and we can discuss more about our group.
Splendid! I'm bummed to have missed the themed night at Miller Park, but it was opening day at Bristol Faire. I'll keep my eyes peeled for upcoming events. Thanks! :love:
By Tony Bondioli
Just curious... Any other existing or aspiring northern Wisconsin Ghostbusters out there (like, north of Hwy. 8 )?

Or, do any of you from the southern part of the state ever get up this way?

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]