For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By chadpanther
Anyone active in Montana at all? I know I found a few on here that are from Montana, but are not very active anymore. Would love to start a franchise in the state, maybe even work with Idaho and Wyoming too.
By BlueBoxBoy759
I like the idea. I would start with advertising at local conventions in Montana to meet new people. There are a lot of potential ghostbusters out there who don't know about this site or the fact that franchising exists. If you have people who want to be gbs but can't afford the higher end materials for props and uniforms keep an eye on the builders forums. As soon as I get my laptop I'll be posting links to cheap shells (like studio creations) and doing tutorials for how to build pack parts for wicked cheap. Stay strong intermountain brothers! The gem state is here to help.
By chadpanther
BlueBoxBoy759 wrote:I like the idea. I would start with advertising at local conventions in Montana to meet new people. There are a lot of potential ghostbusters out there who don't know about this site or the fact that franchising exists. If you have people who want to be gbs but can't afford the higher end materials for props and uniforms keep an eye on the builders forums. As soon as I get my laptop I'll be posting links to cheap shells (like studio creations) and doing tutorials for how to build pack parts for wicked cheap. Stay strong intermountain brothers! The gem state is here to help.
You know, now that I think of it, there is a Montana Sci Fi con called MisCon in Missoula, MT. Only problem is its on Memorial Day weekend. Here is the link:

http://www.miscon.org/

Something to ponder perhaps?
By BlueBoxBoy759
Absolutely. You can even get your non ghostbusters friends to help out. I would recommend setting up an email address and Facebook group so you can print flyers and send them along with people you know at various cons around the surrounding states. We have a few good cons here in Idaho where I know a lot of folks from Montana show up. Also making sure you update with simple info on the forums like pictures of possible uniforms or equipment or scheduled meetings.
By chadpanther
BlueBoxBoy759 wrote:Absolutely. You can even get your non ghostbusters friends to help out. I would recommend setting up an email address and Facebook group so you can print flyers and send them along with people you know at various cons around the surrounding states. We have a few good cons here in Idaho where I know a lot of folks from Montana show up. Also making sure you update with simple info on the forums like pictures of possible uniforms or equipment or scheduled meetings.

Cool cool, thanks. Say? Could you message me a list of all the cons and small sci fi meets in the state of Idaho? Than I can determine how to advertise and hopefully maybe make it to these cons personally.
By BlueBoxBoy759
PM sent! We hope to see you at one of these events eventually assuming we can format up here in the state o potato by the time you get the opportunity to drop by.
By geoohki
Billings Montana Newbie here! I am interested in pack and uniform builds as I have a lot of time on my hands. I would be glad to join the MT ghost busters Franchise.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]