For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Cory GB Maine
I was going to post this in the events but figured it would be more fitting here. PortCon Maine is June 21st-24th. I know the NH guys have a table for the con and we have been asked to be guests and do a panel on being local costumers and prop builders. We would love to have other people from New England sit in on the panel and help answer questions on offer insight. Would anyone be interested? And NH guys are you going to be at all days of the con?
By NHVenkman
We were asked to do a panel as well. But I think we will cancel no reason for 2 gb groups to do it.
By MRblahface
Yeah Pete, more the better. You guys are old hats at this and input would be needed. More the better I say as well! And It would be probably be Just me and that's it. So if it is me, Cory and you guys whats the big deal?
By NHVenkman
It is a small con. I dont see why we would need 2 panels. they need to be an hour long. We are not going to do a panel if you do. Its a bit over kill. good luck guys. And I don't mean that sarcasticly. Have fun with it.
By Cory GB Maine
NHVenkman wrote:It is a small con. I dont see why we would need 2 panels. they need to be an hour long. We are not going to do a panel if you do. Its a bit over kill. good luck guys. And I don't mean that sarcasticly. Have fun with it.
What about a joint panel?
By Mike Marshall
Thats a great idea. And id love to,meet the NH crew. Would really wnjoy taking a look at the peops,you guys,built.
By Cory GB Maine
So the PortCon people keep asking me whats going on. NH are you guys going to the event at all? Or just not doing a panel? They need to print fliers and things of that nature this week so they are wondering.
By NHVenkman
I will send an email to them today. GBNH will not be there. It would be silly to have 2 ghostbuster group tables and 2 panels at such a small con. Enjoy it.
By Porturtle
Are people still going to this? I am not sure if I can swing the later panel, but I would be interesting in possibly meeting up if people will be around.

Headed up Maine for some shopping tomorrow and will be in the area.
By Cory GB Maine
I guess it is time to update everyone on how the event went.

It was a long weekend of great times. We met a ton of people and had a ton of pictures taken. Our table looked great (I think) and it was good to have our whole team together for one last event before some of us depart to other parts of the country.

Our pannel was a hit and people seemed to really enjoy it and had great questions. We were in a small room seating around 30-40 and filled all but maybe 6 seats. Although we kinda threw it together last minnute and we were all nervous about doing a panel for the first time it flowed very well and we were invited back next year. People liked being able to hear how some props are built and what they were made from and then being able to touch and hold them.

I will be making a album on our facebook dedicated to the event today so you can check out some pics if you want.
By Porturtle
Most excellent. Glad it went well. Can't wait to see the pics. I am going to try and make it up next year. If you need a hand with anything let me know!

Follow me on twitter: @SagesOfRPG

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]