Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By voodoocaster
Neil owes me more than $800 for an Alien Queen maquette kit.
It has been nothing more than empty promises for more than 4 years?,..i just lost track!.
Everytime i managed to get contact with Neil he came up with another excuse and another promise.
The last time i had contact with him was 4 months ago ,since then radio silence.
Neil if you read this,..and i know you visit the forum,..put mouth to word man!!
Be the stand up guy you claim to be.
Right now i consider you a criminal,..so Neil!?,..you want to clear yourname,your consious?
By voodoocaster
Did anyone on this thread receive their stuff from Neil?
I didn't and Neil has completely dissapeared from the radar.
I have no clue how to reach Neil anymore and fear that i can forget about ever receiving my paid for items.
If anyone knows about Neil's whereabouts or how i can get in contact with him please let me know.
Thanks
By ghosthunter64
voodoocaster wrote: June 11th, 2018, 4:08 am Did anyone on this thread receive their stuff from Neil?
I didn't and Neil has completely dissapeared from the radar.
I have no clue how to reach Neil anymore and fear that i can forget about ever receiving my paid for items.
If anyone knows about Neil's whereabouts or how i can get in contact with him please let me know.
Thanks

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t ... ostbusters

same guy?
By voodoocaster
I'm not sure but i don't think so.
This seems to be another member overhere aswell,..but you never know,.maybe Neil has several different names,.even on the same forums.
By Kingpin
Canthor wrote: October 15th, 2018, 11:47 am Over 6 years now... Still have not received my shell bundle, bellows and extras... :sigh:
I'll try give him another knock on Facebook, seems it's time for his monthly reminder.
By DeadRoach
Canthor wrote: October 15th, 2018, 11:47 am Over 6 years now... Still have not received my shell bundle, bellows and extras... :sigh:
If you paid for it I would file a dispute with your bank/credit card before it goes beyond 7 years.
By AZspidey
Just for those interested the "Venky" mold is no more. It pulled its last cast a few months ago. The mold was old and could no long yield quality casts. I would suggest trying to get your money back from Venky at this point if you still can, otherwise I would say its a costly lesson.
machina28, Kingpin liked this
By Sarednab
Today I am reaching out to with an important message about Neil Ward.

I am afraid that Neil has stolen goods with a value of approximately $4000 from me, and I think this message may be the only way Neil will be pressured to repair this horrific loss.

Neil is well known in the replica movie prop community by his alias, “venky.”

I wanted to inform you about my experience with Neil.

Many years ago, I bought from him a prop casting of the Gozer door from Ghostbusters. He shipped this item, so I considered him a seller in good standing. I also found him to be a nice guy - because he was always happy to talk about props etc...

For this reason, I decided to make a trade with him about 11 years ago - some of my valuable props for a completed Proton Pack (fully FINISHED, with lights and sound). He accepted.

This was a big value item; but I trusted him.

Since I trusted him, I upheld my side of the agreement and sent him MY props that were included in the trade (a top of the line metal replica Hook cast from an original, metal False Grail replica from Indiana Jones, and many other props for a total value of almost $4,000.

Then, the nightmare began.

I was in constant contact with him via facebook as I waited for him to ship the proton pack he OWED me.

But every time I asked him, he would come out with a new story about how "busy" he was and that he needed time etc., but he would ship it when he could.

This has gone on for over 10 YEARS.

Now after a decade, I have sadly lost hope.

I abandoned any chance he would send me a fully built pack and I even BEGGED him just to send SOMETHING - just all the loose parts in kit form, so I could build one myself.

This October, he relented and promised that in one week, he would ship it...

Now we are in May.

He then claimed a second time he shipped it. (Three weeks ago) but has never sent a tracking number and has constant excuses why he can’t access it. (He’s not at home, etc.).

Meanwhile, while I have been WAITING, he SOLD the prop Hook I gave him for $800!! He even had the audacity to say he was DISAPPOINTED to make only 800$ for it!!!!!

This is free money, free props but he is disappointed??? That's funny!

Unless tracking is proved, I will have no choice but to pursue legal remedy. This amount is enough for me to begin that avenue. I hope this serves as a warning for anyone who wants to deal or associate with him in the future.
By Kingpin
As noted in my message to you on Facebook, as far as I'm aware Neil isn't present on this website.

Even if he was here under an alias, I doubt he has the honesty to make good on your order after all the others he skipped out on. :(
Canthor liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]