For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By StormRyder
I'm From Moore, Oklahoma but i do travel to Arlington, TX to see my dad every now and then and i've met some of the Dallas Ghostbusters at A-Kon, they're a great bunch of guys
By Tcrain12
I'm in San Antonio. Sorry I didn't get on this thread sooner. I will be out of SA soon and into near by Kerrville. Still close.
By Fuzzymath
NETBusters here, serving the Northeast Texas area.

We're a new franchise looking to communicate, coordinate, and replicate with others in the NET area. If you're in our area, pm us and share your enthusiasm, prop pics, and other GB related interests.

Chris
By Chronos31385s
I'm in the Houston area. Building first pack now and then a vacuum former so I can replicate this thing. Live in Cleveland just North of Houston.
By Gbass242
Chronos31385s wrote:I'm in the Houston area. Building first pack now and then a vacuum former so I can replicate this thing. Live in Cleveland just North of Houston.
Perhaps we can do business?
By Amaya
I'm in Dallas. I've seen a few of the Ghostbusters around at the local events, but never quite got involved!
By lucky12
Down in Fort Hood. Anything going on in the next few week/months? Don't know how long I'm going to be in the Fort Hood area. Military life keeps me moving around.

Darrell
By Eric_1A
Central Texas here...about 180 miles west of Dallas (around the Abilene area)
By theybeslow
Yeah, I realize it is not perfect. Mainly because I suck at Photoshop. ( i can make little things like this ok, but anything more is just a trainwreck) I figured it would just be nice for us Tejas-busters to have something to call our own state-wide.
By Fuzzymath
theybeslow wrote:So. I went ahead and made this. Any feedback?
This is along the same lines for my design of our North East Texas Franchise.

Nothing radically different from the rest. Just the standard "no-ghost logo within the state" idea everybody else has. I went for simple, however, because it translates well into patches and buttons. I incorporated it into our sig below.
By GhstbstrLMLIII
Gbass242 wrote:Houston, TX. HBU student.
No kidding?! I graduated from HBU in 2005 - Christianity and Speech Communications. Too bad we didn't overlap - we could have had a group up and running.

To the Dallas GB's - sorry guys - the job didn't come from the Dallas area. I'm out in Amarillo. Fighting it out solo for now.
By BSjohnson
Gbass - I joined your facebook page for Houston GB's. I'd love to get together with some folks for a prop party or something of that nature!
By Gbass242
BSjohnson wrote:Gbass - I joined your facebook page for Houston GB's. I'd love to get together with some folks for a prop party or something of that nature!
Dude, totally! I think here in a few months we'll have our first meet and greet. Hopefully I'll have a functioning pack by then. Keep an eye on the page.
By BSjohnson
Will do. :) Also - nice hussle on getting we Houstonians together. As you can see, I wasn't that great at doing so xD
By Foos Bobaganoosh
enchanted unicorn and I are in the Fort Worth area. I'm a fan, but hardly count when it comes to these events because I have so little time to venture out into the world.

I throw my support behind all of you. :mrgreen:

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]