For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By jhsanny
I'm just a click above you guys.. Maybe we can all get together some time? Love to meet you guys! Great site, by the way.
By croblive
I am in Tulsa. I Got the goods. I'll contact you. As for the guy with nothing and just getting started, Take a note from Venkman (who isn't in uniform half the time) and get you a camera and ghost sniffer. you too can be Ghostbuster like the rest of us.

"Welcome aboard!"
By StormRyder
i am in moore, just working on my first pack, i got some gogs i made from scratch. just workin' and chillin around, just wanted to let u know that you have a fellow GB out here
By gb4ever
Hey, I'm in Chickasha, I think that I met a few of you at Dragon*con. I was the buster with the afro... :cool:
By PikeD2zL
I love the website! I saw the picture on your website on the cover of the Oklahoma Gazette. I was psyched when I saw the pic!
By Ron Daniels
I hear the Central Oklahoma let all sorts of rift raft join, theres this Ernie Hudson guy who is a member and this Ronald Daniels kid who's never even been to OK!
By Austin
Oh God, DO NOT let that Daniels kid in your group! He's caused us nothing but trouble...

We're currently under jewgisment misstrangement order because of him.
By Spartan B 292
Hey guys I live in tuttle and am currently working on a pack of my own desgin and I know a few of the right people for the job so it will hopefuly turn out great....if that counts. Im also going to try to get a uniform soon.

Bisuness or personal?
By sapper6eng
i live in washington,ok. my friends and i are working on some gear. i do it in what spare time i get.i'm glad to meet everyone
By StaggeringElk
Im from outside of OKC. I remember seeing you guys in the 1st Annual Ghouls Gone Wild Parade. I was in the March of a 1000 Flaming Skeletons part of the parade. I was near the front of the group and was pretty stoked to see some GB fans showing their pride.
By Raktageno
I see nobody has posted here in quite some time. I have found the Central Oklahoma Ghostbusters group, and met a member or two. I am interested in keeping our contingent alive.
By DefenderDarko
I'm a born Okie, currently living in Wichita Falls, TX, right south of Lawton.
By tulsaecto1
We got a large group of us in the Tulsa area... Lets get all Oklahoma Ghostbusters together !!!! I'm entering my Ecto-1 replica in the Gazette's Halloween Parade in October 26th (stagging area at 5pm). If you want to be part of the parade or if you want to make contact PM me your name, Callsign in GBFans and contact phone number, and email.. or you can email me at okghostbusters@gmail.com.

For those from across the border.... You are welcome to join us too !!!

LETS DO THIS !!!

Raul
By tulsaecto1
Gang,
We have a group in the Tulsa/Claremore/Sapulpa/Mannford area of Oklahoma and we are about to take our Ecto to the Halloween Parade in OKC on the 26th at 6pm... You all should put on your gear and JOIN US !!!!

See my post above or the one in the Other Events section.

Raul
By killermiller4
Hey guys, Im in Moore and me and my wife are just now starting our first packs / suits. Been snooping around the site for a few days now trying to get info on this stuff. I'd appreciate any tips on building / where to purchase some parts and suit items. Thanks!

-Kyle
By killermiller4
Are there any 'Oklahoma ghostbusters' patches? I noticed some of the other state branches have custom patches, just curious if you guys had them.
By killermiller4
...don't everyone answer at once now. Does anyone around here still do the Ghostbusters thing, or am I too late getting into this stuff? haha
By Raktageno
It's been hard to find people. At last check, the Central Oklahoma Ghostbusters website was still up, but no luck contacting people. You might be able to find them through JediOKC. In fact, at SoonerCon there was a guy with them who had some flight suits he was willing to sell, and another guy had the full treatment (proton pack and all).

I'm interested in building one, but have a lot of projects in mind and already have a few started. If you do get things rolling, though, I'm willing to join forces!
By gb4ever
Hello fellow OK Ghostbusters Fans,

I just wanted to let you know that Tulsaecto1 and myself just started a new group for Oklahoma Ghostbusters. Please take a look at our new site which is still under some construction. We have 15 members at the moment and are always looking for new faces.

http://oklahomaghostbusters.com

The contact forms are currently being overhauled however you can send us a PM or email us at okghostbusters@gmail.com or oklahomaghostbusters@live.com

We are also working on some group patches, I'll give you more info on that later, once we have the samples in hand.
SPJ liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]