I've just retraced the original 1984 logo, this time using some Photo-Lith Int'l and Butterwick tee transfer patterns I had in storage. For the insanely fastidious, this variation should be even more accurate still (most notable in the shape of the eyes).

All files are EPS. One logo is set up for use online, meaning that there's just one layer and the red is RGB. The other two are set up for those of your that want to cut it out of different colors of vinyl -- meaning it's layered by color, there's bleed in the red and white layers to be covered by the black, and it's set up for a CYMK color space.

Here there are on WeTransfer:

http://we.tl/vebLuwfkBj

One logo has the black fill betwixt the black outline of the ghost and the red prohibitory symbol, and the other doesn't.

Vee, Ecto-1 fan, RichLather and 1 others liked this
Kingpin wrote:I made a close approximation for the 2016 Ecto-1 art piece I uploaded a while back. It isn't 100% accurate as a lot of it was eyeballed, but I'll try post an image of it over the weekend, Dan.
Thanks. There are some close ones I've found, but no luck finding a real close one yet (most are missing the chest line, so the arm looks like it comes out of the chest).

I'm then going to need to figure out the logo sizes on the doors and the trunk.
groschopf wrote:I've just retraced the original 1984 logo, this time using some Photo-Lith Int'l and Butterwick tee transfer patterns I had in storage. For the insanely fastidious, this variation should be even more accurate still (most notable in the shape of the eyes).

All files are EPS. One logo is set up for use online, meaning that there's just one layer and the red is RGB. The other two are set up for those of your that want to cut it out of different colors of vinyl -- meaning it's layered by color, there's bleed in the red and white layers to be covered by the black, and it's set up for a CYMK color space.

Here there are on WeTransfer:

http://we.tl/vebLuwfkBj

One logo has the black fill betwixt the black outline of the ghost and the red prohibitory symbol, and the other doesn't.

Just tried it and said file could not be found
Where can I find high res or vector art for the cursive "Call Us" art on the front of the Ecto 1A? My searching is only turning up low resolution jpgs.

They work fine for light Photoshop mock-ups but I don't think they'll be up to snuff for a decal shop to enlarge and put on my car.
Would anyone happen to have any good vector links to the stripes? Can't seem to find any that are not part of some kind of multi-package deal, looks very small, and would probably require some Photoshop editing. The ones I've found also seem to have a a sheen or shading on them already, so I really don't want to use that :-/

Also looking for Danger/Caution signs I could add (like the Electrical shock Warning logos) and so forth. Kinda running into a similar issue with that. I can post links to stuff I find if that helps folks?
any idea where I can get a light similar to what's on the roof of this station wagon in the pictures?that's the style of roof like that. I'm looking for.any idea where I can find one of those. I've been trying on eBay but nothing is turning up besides these little units. The size of a Shoebox.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]