For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Boomerjinks
Any and all plans, schemes, thoughts, ideas, and general shenanigans involving ghostheads from Colorado shall forever more take place within the sacred halls of this eternal thread.

Original post: Networking for Colorado Ghostbusters, anyone?

Aside from the crew of Return of the Ghostbusters, which has already disbanded...
Last edited by Boomerjinks on February 23rd, 2011, 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Boomerjinks
Well Hank Braxtan moved to LA to pursue his career in movies...

That's all that was implied.
By hyperdyne
Yeah I am in CO. I loaned out a bunch of props that Hank used in ROTGB. Dont know anything else about that topic, I was just happy to help.

I typically make the local conventions and like to take some GB stuff with me.
By Farb
I'm in Castle Rock, CO. I've just discovered the site and am ramping up to start building a scratch built pack (well, except for an aluminum motherboard) :-)
By Boomerjinks
hyperdyne wrote: Yeah I am in CO. I loaned out a bunch of props that Hank used in ROTGB. Dont know anything else about that topic, I was just happy to help.

I typically make the local conventions and like to take some GB stuff with me.

Interesting... what do you have in the way of inventory of props?
By almanfish
You Want A CO. Ghostbuster, you got him right here 8) ! Name's Alex & I'm From Denver. I'm also New to the Forums (can I get a woop woop 4 the newby!?) & I'm looking too Buy some props for a local sci-fi convention I hope to go to in april of next year. I really hope I can find some cool props here. Anyway, Can't w8 2 know everyone.

GB 4ever,

Alex 8)
By Qthooga
Woot. I just joined the forum. Recently ordered everything for my uniform, as well as started construction on my proton pack and gun. Am aiming to have everything done in time for Starfest in April, and I should hopefully have made a decent amount of progress by the end of March.

I'm down here in Pueblo. I've also been a general sci-fi costumer for quite a few years now.
By almanfish
Qthooga wrote: Woot. I just joined the forum. Recently ordered everything for my uniform, as well as started construction on my proton pack and gun. Am aiming to have everything done in time for Starfest in April, and I should hopefully have made a decent amount of progress by the end of March.

I'm down here in Pueblo. I've also been a general sci-fi costumer for quite a few years now.

Dude! I'm hoping the same thing! :shock: Mybe we could do the costum contest together?
By GB2032DKM
Use to go all the time, especially when it was twice a year.

Now live in Texas and no plans to go, dang it.

I miss cons.

Have fun Boomer
So... the Esquire Theater in downtown Denver (6th and Downing) is screening Ghostbusters at midnight on Friday and Saturday, May 11th and 12th.

I have that entire weekend off and will be participating in HearseCon 2007, and I am currently talking with the founder and coordinator of the Denver Hearse Association to make the saturday night screening part of the convention.

I will also be talking to the manager of the theater about putting my ectomobile on display at the theater, in a HORRIBLY conspicuous location.

What this all means is that there could be TONS of hearses and people in costume going to this shindig.

Just letting you all know.

Should be fun!
It HAUNTS me! Looking for THIS weekend... finally. I will have the fender flares done, once and for all. Once I have them on (takes like... an hour to get them on), I can apply the graphics, once and for all.

Hopefully my seats will come this week... once and for all.

GODDAMMIT!
By Boomerjinks
AJ Quick wrote: Their public following really went down hill when they announced they were bigger than Bill Murray.

Goddammit, I just got this! >.< And it's really funny.

Allright dudes, since there seems to be a pronounced lack of ghostheads in the colorado area (minus almanfish), I am rededicating my group the Colorado Ghostbusters.
By Cadeian
Ya know Boomer, you're right! We medically need more Ghostbusters in Co, so I'll throw my hat in!
This Halloween just passed I remembered how much freakin' fun it is to wander around town with 'the gear' on!

It's Richie by the way, or The Doctor from MySpace, or Aurther Dent from Star Fest (such a long time ago!). I've been lurking for quite awhile now, but I just HAD to speak-up on this topic!
By Boomerjinks
Frozen Dead Guy Days - March 7-9.... Yearly event celebrating a frozen dead guy in Nederland, CO. HUGE hearse parade and casket races! http://www.nederlandchamber.org/FrozenDeadGuyDays/

Anime Wasabi - March 14-16..... Start-up anime convention in at the DIA Marriott in Denver.
http://www.animewasabi.com/

CU Sport Car Club Car Show - April 14.... car show full of yuppie larvae in Boulder. It's fun to nerd-up.
http://cusportcar.com/

StarFest 2008 - April 18-20.... Region's largest sci-fi convention at the Denver Tech Center Marriott.
http://www.starland.com/

Gonna be a great year!
Last edited by Boomerjinks on January 31st, 2008, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Boomerjinks
Crix wrote:Denver, Colorado! Woo!
No kidding? I'm moving down to the big D this fall, we oughta all roll in the ecto.
By Crix
Boomerjinks wrote:
Crix wrote:Denver, Colorado! Woo!
No kidding? I'm moving down to the big D this fall, we oughta all roll in the ecto.
Hell yes, definately! blasting the GB theme song, of course?

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]