For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Scott Berryman
Just wanted to say what's up! I'm new to the forum but a lifelong ghosthead. Dressed up for my first con this year and now I'm addicted and can't wait to get my uniform complete then start getting props (no way i could build anything worth while).
dj.porras89 liked this
By Scott Berryman
sorry went MIA there for a bit, but yes i was at DCC as it was already stated lol, and by pics to prove it do you mean of me??? And I am also located up in thornton.
By Dewey17
Just dusted off my account here again. My ever changing schedule is ever changing... It looks like I'll be more able to jump on board with events in the area this year! Well, better late than never!... What did I miss?
By Boomerjinks
Pretty dead since Halloween.

Watch for snow this weekend, if we get enough for the roads to be packed I would like to go autosledding.
By Boomerjinks
Had a pretty good time at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Fort Collins yesterday, despite freezing winds.

The Fort Collins Ghostbusters were there as a separate entry, I'm sure they'll post their pics soon.
Tyrael liked this
By Boomerjinks
Agreed. Casa Bonita is more about the experience. Just get the cheapest thing and fill up on chips and sopapillas. I've ever heard of anyone ACTUALLY getting sick from the food, it's just incredibly mediocre.
lannyjack liked this
By SpenglerTrance
Hey dudes. I'm on the forum now too. :) Nice to see all you guys here, Scott, Kev. Hey Kev, did you ever find those western slope busters from GJ? High altitude division baby!!
By Gizmo555
Hi Colorado Ghostbusters!
I'm new. I work in San Francisco and live part time in Westminister. At least 4 days a week. lol
I want to go toThe Denver Comic Con in May. Is anyone else planning to go?
By SpenglerTrance
I for sure am and I can say that pretty much all the CO busters will be too. They were last year.
By Boomerjinks
Yeah there will hopefully be a Denver Ghostbusters table blended with the Colorado Movie Cars booth. Should be a big group.
Tyrael liked this
By GhostJay
Gizmo555 wrote:Hi Colorado Ghostbusters!
I'm new. I work in San Francisco and live part time in Westminister. At least 4 days a week. lol
I want to go toThe Denver Comic Con in May. Is anyone else planning to go?
I'll be there for sure!
By Gizmo555
Cool! I bought tickets to the Saturday Event! I'll be in uniform! And working on one for my girlfriend, she doesn't know about it yet! :)
By PSlimed Goodnough
Hello, I was just hired today and was reaching out to my fellow ghostbusters I'm in the springs. I just watch the Netflix ghostheads and found out about this group. Have ideas on a purple slime blower but been busy lately on two businesses but will blue print it later. Hop to here from every body here in co. " Ok she's a dog"
By Ecto062
Awesome! I thought mine was the only slime blower from here to Salt Lake! Since you're in the Springs you ought to get in touch with the CO Springs resident Ecto owner, Mike Bixby. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around! [img]https://www..facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154097264741413&id=631671412&set=a.10150263999151413.373234.631671412&notif_t=place_tag_confirmed&notif_id=1468949468486150&ref=m_notif[/img]
PSlimed Goodnough liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]