By btnkdrms
About
Bound and bonded to serve, protect, and educate civil society on the cryptic and paranormal sciences from the Evergreen State and beyond!

Description
A for entertainment non-profit group supporting the Pacific Northwest Territories (Washington, Oregon, Montana, Utah and British Columbia) with an emphasis on sharing knowledge and enthusiasm for all things Ghostbusters.

Founding Member Lex San (facebook.com/BtnkDRMS) is also the Page Admin and designer of the franchise No-Ghost Sasquatch as well as an ever growing collection of custom No-Ghost logos.

Pacific Northwest Ghostbusters
This is my new team,,, We are here to keep the most special place on earth safe. (If you don't know what it is I apologize,that important journey is one that only the individual must embark upon on his own)

But for those in the know that require our services,,,We specialize in the art of Animator removal
We have extensive experience in early detection and Art Installation purification & spiritual Sterilization.

https://www.facebook.com/blackrockcityghostbusters

The Man burns in 63 days....
kurisu7885 wrote:The Michigan Ghostbusters site appears to be dead, doesn't give me high hopes that the franchise is still kickin. :(

Was hoping to find some locals to link up with.
Check Ghostbusters SWAT
Hoot wrote:
kurisu7885 wrote:The Michigan Ghostbusters site appears to be dead, doesn't give me high hopes that the franchise is still kickin. :(

Was hoping to find some locals to link up with.
Check Ghostbusters SWAT
I am, I suppose in Detroit the busters would need to be a bit more hardened.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]