This is awesome!!!!!!

There's a video over at http://ghostbustersnews.com/?p=3366 its very low quality and you cant see much unfortunately

Id warn you though, your ears may bleed if your watching at full volume thanks to screamers.
darthvader_22uk wrote:There's a video over at http://ghostbustersnews.com/?p=3366 its very low quality and you cant see much unfortunately

Id warn you though, your ears may bleed if your watching at full volume thanks to screamers.
Its not really worth watching.

Just wait until Tuesday.
Liverstealer wrote:My question is, did Bill dress like this on his own accord, or is this some Sony plot to help raise GB awareness for a forthcoming movie? If it wasn't Bill on his own, how begrudgingly (if at all) did he do it?
Its the Scream awards doing.He was there to promote his role in Zombieland. NOT Ghostbusters.... but since his role was to parody Ghostbusters, that's what they had him do.
AJ Quick wrote:Its the Scream awards doing.He was there to promote his role in Zombieland. NOT Ghostbusters.... but since his role was to parody Ghostbusters, that's what they had him do.
It's stuff like this though that Murray does that makes it seems generally into it and seems to really enjoy the fandom, but then you hear about his attitude towards the project behind closed doors and it just confuses the hell out of everyone. I don't think anyone knows, other than himself, where he stands on a GB3.
Its not hard to understand.

He does these things for the attention and to shock people and make a scene.

In this case it was the Scream Awards that put him into the uniform and they got a Proton Pack from Sean Bishop. Its not like he had these things in his closet and wanted to break them out and use them.

He will not do Ghostbusters 3 because he has integridy. He will not do Ghostbusters 3 unless the script is perfect. So far the scripts have been really stupid... and he knows they will not make a good movie out of them. Why is that hard to understand.
Rockerrob69 wrote:Nice jumpsuit Bill lol 2 ghost logos on the arms?! Lame, but still cool. No pack either?!
AJ Quick wrote: In this case it was the Scream Awards that put him into the uniform and they got a Proton Pack from Sean Bishop. Its not like he had these things in his closet and wanted to break them out and use them.
dtblack wrote:That's amazing. To all who say they're too old to wear the packs and bust I see no problem here. Screw new recruits, I just want to see the old timers on one last job.
Recently Dan stated.

"Now [in Ghostbusters 3] my character’s eyesight is shot, I got a bad knee, a bad hip—I can’t drive that caddy anymore or lift that Psychotron Accelerator anymore, it’s too heavy. We need young legs, new minds—new Ghostbusters; so I’m in essence passing the torch to the new regime, and you know what? That’s totally okay with me."

AJ Quick wrote:I think he was just describing himself....
This is the most convincing news ever. You don't just casually mention to Bill Murray, "Oh, hey, would you mind dressing up as a Ghostbuster?" In my mind, he made this decision all his own. I think he's starting to come around to the idea. He may be wary of the script still, but at least it is evidently on his mind. Can't wait to see the program!
Bill is going to do GB3 if he wasn't then why did he do the video game and why did he have a ghostbusters part in zombieland I think he just wants to find out how his fans is going to react to him coming back as Peter Venkman. I seen this pic today and I was so excited Venkman is my favorite ghostbuster and Bill Murray is one of my favorite actors. The way Dan is talking a script is done and he thinks Bill will like it and in one interview a guy asked Dan from 1-10 where is GB3 at and he said its at a 8.
I love absolutely love any bit of non-community or prop-related news that brings out posters like this.
Fordmadman wrote:Bill is going to do GB3 if he wasn't then why did he do the video game and why did he have a ghostbusters part in zombieland I think he just wants to find out how his fans is going to react to him coming back as Peter Venkman. I seen this pic today and I was so excited Venkman is my favorite ghostbuster and Bill Murray is one of my favorite actors. The way Dan is talking a script is done and he thinks Bill will like it and in one interview a guy asked Dan from 1-10 where is GB3 at and he said its at a 8.
This made my day.
Didn't see the pack... Still would have been cool to use the original stuff. And your wrong, it's not ruined, he saved the show! :)
Liverstealer wrote:My question is, did Bill dress like this on his own accord, or is this some Sony plot to help raise GB awareness for a forthcoming movie? If it wasn't Bill on his own, how begrudgingly (if at all) did he do it?
Watch any Letterman clip with him as a guest...

ps...keep Silverman away from Ghostbusters.
AJ Quick wrote:Image

You will all definitely want to be near your TV on Tuesday October 19th to check out the 2010 Scream Awards on Spike TV. Bill Murray was in attendance to receive an award along with Sigourney Weaver and the cast of Back to the Future.

Judging from the photos that are leaking out on the internet, this will not be something you will want to miss! The Scream Awards air at 8/7c on Spike TV this Tuesday October 19th.

Great, he's wearing No Ghosts patches on BOTH arms....time to get another one. lol
Boomerjinks wrote:I love absolutely love any bit of non-community or prop-related news that brings out posters like this.
Fordmadman wrote:Bill is going to do GB3 if he wasn't then why did he do the video game and why did he have a ghostbusters part in zombieland I think he just wants to find out how his fans is going to react to him coming back as Peter Venkman. I seen this pic today and I was so excited Venkman is my favorite ghostbuster and Bill Murray is one of my favorite actors. The way Dan is talking a script is done and he thinks Bill will like it and in one interview a guy asked Dan from 1-10 where is GB3 at and he said its at a 8.
This made my day.
So...do you think it's Patrick, or just someone who sounds like him? :lol:
Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

So, I have a Matty trap I've retired with the Two […]