Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFamon
I got my shell and bumper about a week ago (I'm horrible about feedback), and I love both. Very little cleanup to be done. Excellent product, Mike. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
mikenelson1982 liked this
By ajbernard
speaking of being horrible about leaving feedback hell Im sorry Mike it took this long but I am very happy with my shell I purchased a few months ago. He had great communications and shipped quickly. Thanks agian and looking forward to purchasing a bumper from you soon!
By FunkPunkTwang
about 5 years ago my wife tried to buy me a pack on eBay as a Christmas gift before I knew anything about prop building he sold her a pack for $600 on eBay plus shipping. She bought it in early November. It came in 1 week before Christmas.

Well the pictures on the auction were not of the actual item, what he sent was a tiny little pack that was disgustingly far from accurate has was shipped very poorly and badly damaged. Once she realized she was screwed she try to get her money back but he wouldn't have any of that.

She spent all our xmas money that year on a gift for me and got screwed hard for it.

Nothing like my fiancé at the time sitting me down crying telling me about about what happen and how she was screwed.
By skeg_man
Talk about being slack... I always forget feedback. Bought some gear off Mike a little while back and I was very impressed with it. Being international, I'm always a little concerned but he had great coms and posted the items real fast. Really happy dealing with him. I look forward to out next transactions mate. :):)
By jamisoncsmith72
I've had one of his shells as I've been collecting parts for it a couple of years now. Over time my shell has been falling apart. The outside resin has been cracking off. Everyone I've shown have said its awful fiberglass work. I've been trying to reinforce and fill it but at thw same time other areas are cracking as well. I first notified him when I first got the shell but he said it must have been cracked from shipment and that shipping out a replacement would only lead to that one getting cracked in shipment again. I have been trying to fix the shell over the years and I just realized to leave feedback about it.
By TK5759
Bought a booster tube plug from Mike, very impressed with his work. USPS tracking info wasn't working but I don't think that's his fault. The plug itself is about 1/8" too wide for my booster tube but that's nothing a little dremel work won't fix. Very satisfied with Mike and won't hesitate to buy from him again.
By jimfin
My son (sephiroth) and I have purchased several shells and wand kits from Mike in the past year. The accuracy and texture on the pack was great and the gun kits were well made and relatively inexpensive considering the ability to twist and pop built in to the basic wand. Would not hesitate to recommend Mike for your GB needs, great response to communication as well.
jimfin
By twmedford23
I purchased a shell and several resin parts from Mike. Shipping was quick and very little cleanup was needed. The parts are certainly great but the shell is AMAZING.
By RealGhostbusterJay
I haven't purchased anything from him yet but had planned to buy a fully built pack with sounds and lights already in...Anyone gotten anything recently like that? I really don't want my big purchase to be a bad experience and sour my taste.
By twmedford23
I tried to hold out on writing this for as long as I could but I'm going to have to leave negative feedback for Mike. I should point out that I've purchased from him in the past and and have been extremely happy, with both his products and communication. But for whatever reason, he just didn't seem to deliver this time around. In an effort to avoid making a long, cumbersome post, I'll try to stick to just the basics of the transaction.

Back in February, I paid in full for a GB1 pack commission. Early communication was pleasant - he said the pack should be ready by April and that he would provide regular updates with pictures. But throughout the course of the build, I had to ask for updates as none were provided voluntarily. When I did ask, he usually did reply but on a couple of instances, requests were ignored until I politely asked again. Mike was never unpleasant in any of these communications. I did feel a little peeved that I had to ask for these updates in the first place, but I must stress, this wasn't that big of a deal since I know he is busy building these things for others.

Fast forward to June, I finally received the pack. And it looked great. One thing he did was include a GBfans bellows, to make up for the extra wait time. Totally unexpected and very cool! A few things had to be tightened as the shipping process undoubtedly jarred them loose but otherwise, the workmanship was first rate. Until I turned on the electronics. The pack operated fine for about 10 minutes then the lights on the pack began to malfunction and eventually stopped working completely. The sound began acting erratically as well. I immediately messaged Mike and he was very responsive. We ended up talking on the phone in an effort to figure out the problem and when we couldn't, he decided it would be best if he sent me a replacement electronics kit. Again, communication here was very pleasant and he seemed to genuinely want to correct the problem. The last we spoke about the issue, he said the kit would be in the mail by the 17th. But no such kit has arrived.

So I have a great looking pack with no working electronics. I didn't want to write anything here as I was expecting Mike to fulfill his promise of getting the electronics issues taken care. And before writing this, I messaged Mike one more time on his Facebook page to see if there were any updates but he never got back to me. So there's that.
T_SEP liked this
By twmedford23
Just a quick update on my post above. Mike did get in touch with me me - the parts have shipped and he included a tracking number.
By RealGhostbusterJay
Please keep us posted. I have been planning on ordering a pack from him in January but was also looking at Eric Gunther and am really torn on this. I don't have a lot of experience at pack building so I sure don't want to end up having to try to take something apart that I don't understand
By T_SEP
Reading all the mixed reviews on here I'm adding my experience so far to this thread. I'm a new member to the site, after seeing Ghostheads I figured mike was one of the ones I'd talk to about a full pack commission. First emails were immediate response, less than 24 hrs. I know upfront that if I was gonna order a pack near Halloween I'm prob asking for trouble, but with how communication was originally I figured I was in decent hands. I made 2 payments and was given the all go to have it before Halloween. I emailed him mid Oct asking how things were going, and got an email stating they were working on 13 packs, if that's true I assume some others on here ordered 1. He says he will be in contact before shipping it out, I planned on being home that day. Oct 30th comes, I have a small box in the mail, hey it's the proton gun, cool maybe the pack will be here tomorrow, man, there is a tracking number, what the heck. I emailed him 2 more times now saying that the gun looks great, and if the pack went out yet, I know they ship separate, so I know they have tracking info for that package. At what point do you say, I doubt this thing was shipped. I know coming off Halloween was prob super busy but this is a lot of money I spent, and I'm literally asking for a tracking number that's all. I hate to complain, but it's money and faith in a seller. Hopefully it shows up by Saturday. If not I will file a pay pal dispute.
By Corey91
Anybody have any issues with shipping for Karnivorous Creations? I ordered the screw set and GB1 spacers over a month ago now. Still nothing and he has stopped all communication. Big bummer and he seems to be liked here in the GB community. I understand things may take longer with everything going on, however if he could keep communication going and just let me know, that would be wonderful. Not sure why I paid $20 in shipping when its been over four weeks with nothing to show...

If I don't hear back within the week, I'm unfortunately going to have to open a paypal case. Anybody else have any issues with lead times and shipping?
By obiwanjabroni
I've got Mike finishing up a pack commission for me, as well as another shell/mobo/spacer and hardware order. COVID had sucked the life out of parts availably for certain things and I know his turnaround is a little slower than usual. The parts distributors I work with for my day job are not even caught up yet. I've had my order in since November, but I'm not particularly worried with everything that is going on. Are you emailing him? I find it's easier to communicate with him over FB.
By Corey91
obiwanjabroni wrote: July 8th, 2020, 9:01 am I've got Mike finishing up a pack commission for me, as well as another shell/mobo/spacer and hardware order. COVID had sucked the life out of parts availably for certain things and I know his turnaround is a little slower than usual. The parts distributors I work with for my day job are not even caught up yet. I've had my order in since November, but I'm not particularly worried with everything that is going on. Are you emailing him? I find it's easier to communicate with him over FB.

I don't have a facebook, but I did call him to get in touch. Very nice on the phone and very helpful. Said it should be going out this week (was also told that last month on the 19th) but then said it should go out Friday. He did check his email and saw all of mine and apologized, no sure how he missed them lol. I just wish there was any info on their site explaining the lead times and the wait. If I knew it would take 5+ weeks to be delivered, I would have 3D printed the spacers and got the screws myself early last month to finish my pack. I just wanted to save time and resources. Oh well, Mike seems very nice and i'm sure his stuff is quality. I'm glad I got a hold of him and I will wait and see if they ship this week.
By RealGhostbusterJay
I have one of his last pack orders and have a scheduled chat with him Thursday to make sure everything is still on par and should be here as planned, hopefully all of us with parts and packs from him are on schedule to get their props. I've had to do a payment every month since Jan1 so if he decides he's not doing it...not sure what options I have. Not sure I can dispute via paypal that far back...
By obiwanjabroni
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 12:48 am I have one of his last pack orders and have a scheduled chat with him Thursday to make sure everything is still on par and should be here as planned, hopefully all of us with parts and packs from him are on schedule to get their props. I've had to do a payment every month since Jan1 so if he decides he's not doing it...not sure what options I have. Not sure I can dispute via paypal that far back...
I got an update about a week ago and he had mentioned he was finishing prepping things up. He said approx. a week and a half from then to shipping. I too have a full GB1 commission pack, as well as another shell/mobo/hardware and spacers that I'm waiting on. I'm not too worried, although it would be nice to get hands on things before the fall.
By JWils23
Corey91 wrote: July 7th, 2020, 10:46 am Anybody have any issues with shipping for Karnivorous Creations? I ordered the screw set and GB1 spacers over a month ago now. Still nothing and he has stopped all communication. Big bummer and he seems to be liked here in the GB community. I understand things may take longer with everything going on, however if he could keep communication going and just let me know, that would be wonderful. Not sure why I paid $20 in shipping when its been over four weeks with nothing to show...

If I don't hear back within the week, I'm unfortunately going to have to open a paypal case. Anybody else have any issues with lead times and shipping?
I had a similar issue with pack spacers. I ordered them early December and after a month of not hearing or receiving anything I messaged him. He said they’d be shipping that week, I was cool with that since I know the holidays slow everything down. Then a week turned into 4 so I messaged again in Feb and he told me they were done and it was just his delay shipping them. No real explanation or apology which was annoying since these were paid for back in December. Feb turned into March and still no spacers so I messaged him again and he said they were done and that he was having a bunch of stuff shipped out that weekend and they’d be going out then. Didn’t hear or receive anything yet again and now it was April. Messaged him one final time and he claimed he sent them to me but then he couldn’t find the tracking # for them so he told me he’d send me an extra set he had. Finally got them mid April so it took a little over 4 months to get a set of spacers. It seems things can be hit or miss with him, some people have no problems and some have the same issue I did. The spacers were nice and the kit has everything needed but I wouldn’t order from him again just for that experience which is unfortunate.
By Corey91
JWils23 wrote: August 31st, 2020, 2:12 pm
Corey91 wrote: July 7th, 2020, 10:46 am Anybody have any issues with shipping for Karnivorous Creations? I ordered the screw set and GB1 spacers over a month ago now. Still nothing and he has stopped all communication. Big bummer and he seems to be liked here in the GB community. I understand things may take longer with everything going on, however if he could keep communication going and just let me know, that would be wonderful. Not sure why I paid $20 in shipping when its been over four weeks with nothing to show...

I had a similar issue with pack spacers. I ordered them early December and after a month of not hearing or receiving anything I messaged him. He said they’d be shipping that week, I was cool with that since I know the holidays slow everything down. Then a week turned into 4 so I messaged again in Feb and he told me they were done and it was just his delay shipping them. No real explanation or apology which was annoying since these were paid for back in December. Feb turned into March and still no spacers so I messaged him again and he said they were done and that he was having a bunch of stuff shipped out that weekend and they’d be going out then. Didn’t hear or receive anything yet again and now it was April. Messaged him one final time and he claimed he sent them to me but then he couldn’t find the tracking # for them so he told me he’d send me an extra set he had. Finally got them mid April so it took a little over 4 months to get a set of spacers. It seems things can be hit or miss with him, some people have no problems and some have the same issue I did. The spacers were nice and the kit has everything needed but I wouldn’t order from him again just for that experience which is unfortunate.
Yeah, I finally got mine a few weeks, facebook messages (made one just for this purpose), and phone calls later. He seemed nice on the phone, but with the timing and shipping price - it wasn't really worth it for me.
By RealGhostbusterJay
I just spoke to him last week about my pack commission. So far were all good. I should have it shipped December or so according to him. HOPEFULLY were s till all good then.
By obiwanjabroni
Been meaning to do an update post for a little while.
My shell, mobo and hardware order from Mike showed up last month and holy smokes, is this shell ever robust. I've built using another type of shell (full resin), but what Mike's offers is seriously sturdy. I intended on doing a build thread, but unfortunately lost quite a few of my build pictures. Things are fairly complete, just awaiting my aluminum wand and using the Hasbro as a placeholder.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality of Mike's shell. Would not hesitate to order from him again.
kahuna900, twmedford23 liked this
By RealGhostbusterJay
Looks impressive, I'm looking forward to December for my full pack. Thanks for sharing.
By J. McFly
Has anyone recently received any of his commission built packs yet? I ordered back in Jan of 2019 and about 30 emails later I still have nothing. In a few months it will be 2 years! Last I heard from Mike was about 3 weeks ago and he told me it was completely done and he will ship. He still hasn't responded to me since then so starting to get worried.

I'm very patient, but at this point I just want him commit to a shipping date since it's been so long. Not sure what my options are at this point since so much time has went by but I'm trying my best to work with him since he told me it was completed. At what point do I say enough is enough and it's probably never going to come? I don't want to be pushed along for a 3rd year.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]