By ComBloc
Appears the link is down... I know this is over 10 years old at this point, but any chance anybody has the original files on hand to upload to dropbox or something? Would be a HUGE help to me...
By Makuta
anyone have success adding a GB: Afterlife startup sound to the GB fans soundboard?
my pack is in TVG mode and i replaced track track 10 "010 protongun_powerup" with a sound file of the GB:A startup sound, sound works but the startup lights fade out after a few moments and don't light back up until the next sound file starts (idle/hum).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2iPoG2Kw0
Merrimon, dUaL liked this
By Merrimon
I too am wondering this as well. I'd like to see if we can use Afterlife sounds with the gbfans board!
By dUaL
Makuta wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 9:36 pm anyone have success adding a GB: Afterlife startup sound to the GB fans soundboard?
my pack is in TVG mode and i replaced track track 10 "010 protongun_powerup" with a sound file of the GB:A startup sound, sound works but the startup lights fade out after a few moments and don't light back up until the next sound file starts (idle/hum).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2iPoG2Kw0
Hi ! Could you share the sounds that you have extracted ? I will give it a try as soon as possible.
By smrtazzsmrtgnnr
nevenkman wrote: January 31st, 2022, 11:29 am Does anyone here have an extra GBFans sound board available for sale? I hear the lead times on the current one for sale is months out.
I saw a full pack/wand set up with free shipping on the bay, but they were wanting more than 2X the price even after gbf shipping costs. Couldn't justify $600.
By smrtazzsmrtgnnr
Merrimon wrote: November 29th, 2021, 6:18 pm I too am wondering this as well. I'd like to see if we can use Afterlife sounds with the gbfans board!
Seconded (or is it thirded at this point?) I would prefer that heavy, gritty cycling noise over a plain hum/whine.
By Irishsuperman
Quick question, I just finished my build and am looking for a TVG soundboard so my cyclotron lights change color. Do those still exist and if so where can I purchase a TVG light/sound kit for my build? Thank you everyone
By DZito912
Hello all, I have a question. For my pack I am using
gbfans electronics. My question is is there a pay to play other music from the SD card other then the theme song. I know you can hook up a device to it (have a Bluetooth dongle) but always wondered if you can and if soo how do you do it? I've read the instructions and there Is nothing there saying if you can or can't.
By The_Y33TER
jackdoud wrote: December 19th, 2021, 3:29 pm It's not a tab, you have to right click the link and download.
When I do that, the file is blocked from download, and when I hit keep and keep anyway it doesn't do anything.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]