Don't know if this has been posted before, but I was watching a Ninja Turtle video from the 90s (a weird thing promoting some kind of train) and I laughed when I saw the very stupid (and anyyoing villian that ISN'T Shredder) holding a Giga Meter from Ghostbusters 2!

Check it out! 1:33 into it.

LOL Thought it was kind of interesting. Now we got slightly more reference pics. lol
Last edited by Kingpin on March 5th, 2015, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added Youtube code
awphil23@gmail.com liked this
What the hell? I wonder who the hell was the prop master on this thing. we could look up the company that made it...

Unless it's Modern props, than never mind.
Dan Shannon wrote:What the hell? I wonder who the hell was the prop master on this thing. we could look up the company that made it...

Unless it's Modern props, than never mind.

It's a modern props piece, it could have showed up anywhere. Nice to see another engagement with the prop.
looks like moss or some type of aquatic plant to me
Pardon me if someone else mentioned this, but the Giga Meter also popped up in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991) as a Scanner used by someone(Cannot recall whom, right now) when looking for evidence to clear Captain Kirk and Doctor McCoy's murder charges. It was slightly changed from its Ghostbusters II look, but if you like both Ghostbusters and Star Trek, you should be able to spot it in the film.
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]