For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Noticed that in a ghost bounty mission that had 5 rifts, once one was destroyed, Catt would come in on the radio and say "Good work, now get out there and destroy those 2 other rifts.", despite there being four rifts to destroy. Not a huge error or anything, just a slight discrepancy between the new updated gameplay and the voice lines recorded ages ago.
mrmichaelt liked this

The Weekly Contract as of today rewards a special "Slimed" uniform tint. Only requirement is to do 15K Property damage, and you DO have to close out and log back in for it to appear in your inventory, similar to the Twitch drops.
LeoCor Replicas, Kingpin, mrmichaelt and 1 others liked this
Christof wrote: October 26th, 2023, 8:24 am The Weekly Contract as of today rewards a special "Slimed" uniform tint. Only requirement is to do 15K Property damage, and you DO have to close out and log back in for it to appear in your inventory, similar to the Twitch drops.
Yes, they confirmed it's live from today to November 2 and yes, it's a permanent unlock. Was just wondering about that as Albert said it would be around Halloween.
https://twitter.com/GhostbustersSU/stat ... 9703181823
Christof liked this
Hairy Biker wrote: October 27th, 2023, 3:11 am Anyone else having an issue with tether assist on The Asset side hustle?
If the requirement is to hold a reinforcement for a certain amount of time you have to do it with players in Matchmaking, unfortunately.
Christof wrote: October 29th, 2023, 9:50 am
Hairy Biker wrote: October 27th, 2023, 3:11 am Anyone else having an issue with tether assist on The Asset side hustle?
If the requirement is to hold a reinforcement for a certain amount of time you have to do it with players in Matchmaking, unfortunately.
Thanks mate, what a freaking pain that is.
Only managed to clock up 23 seconds across 5 jobs.
Hairy Biker wrote: October 29th, 2023, 6:37 pm Thanks mate, what a freaking pain that is.
Oof. I don't even want to know how many reinforcement tethers you had to spam to even get that much time. It's really helpful that Bots always yield the primary tether to you on reinforcement, but then you run into Side hustle and Research requirements where that is itself a hindrance.
timeware wrote: October 29th, 2023, 7:16 pm It would be a nice little feature if Illfonic would allow you to set what your bots actualy do during a match. One could calm the citizens, another could find rifts, one traps, one tethers, Etc..
And a setting to get stuck walking into a wall repeatedly. :P But seriously, great idea!

EDIT: Oh snap, one of the Tobin pages is about Kestrel. And of course, one about Shandor. Tobin's own encounter with mood slime. Even the obscure Spectrally Animated Clothing. Neat.
timeware liked this
timeware wrote: October 29th, 2023, 7:16 pm It would be a nice little feature if Illfonic would allow you to set what your bots actualy do during a match. One could calm the citizens, another could find rifts, one traps, one tethers, Etc..
I'd really like to see that as well. Right now, having the different equipment loadouts apply to your bots kinda fits that role, if you start loading proper gear builds onto them. I know the biggest Protip is to give ALL your bots a Skid stop on their traps so you can at least rely on them opening their traps when they throw them. I personally threw two variant Quick Tether builds and a Rift Destroyer build on mine and it absolutely adds SOME challenge to private matches as ghost.
Christof wrote: October 29th, 2023, 6:44 pm
Hairy Biker wrote: October 29th, 2023, 6:37 pm Thanks mate, what a freaking pain that is.
Oof. I don't even want to know how many reinforcement tethers you had to spam to even get that much time. It's really helpful that Bots always yield the primary tether to you on reinforcement, but then you run into Side hustle and Research requirements where that is itself a hindrance.

Managed 55 seconds after 3 hours of gameplay!
Christof liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: November 1st, 2023, 12:29 am Was Dana's mini snow globe always by the printer in the back office or they add that in DLC 4? I don't remember if they said new easter eggs were all over the Firehouse or just the sub-basement.
It's always been back there.
mrmichaelt, Kingpin liked this
So it was
This Post Contains Spoilers
Man, what great three weeks of Ghostbusters content we had! Love that Spirits Unleashed is now the kinda/semi-canony in between of Afterlife and Frozen Empire.

edit: Forget it, I'm wrong. It must be Podcast.
Last edited by Ecto24601 on November 8th, 2023, 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ecto24601 wrote: November 8th, 2023, 10:27 am So it was
This Post Contains Spoilers
I don't think that's who Ray was referring to. My interpretation was Ray was referring to Podcast.
Ecto24601, mrmichaelt liked this
SpaceBallz wrote: November 8th, 2023, 1:45 pm I wonder if they'll make those new jackets new DLC for the winter months :lol:
That would be a nice little touch, an easy addition for the game to acknowledge the new film further. :)
Kingpin wrote: November 8th, 2023, 3:48 pm
SpaceBallz wrote: November 8th, 2023, 1:45 pm I wonder if they'll make those new jackets new DLC for the winter months :lol:
That would be a nice little touch, an easy addition for the game to acknowledge the new film further. :)
They could also do a shell of the new proton pack modifications and the villian as a new overlord class ghost.
Kingpin, Wafflerobot liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: December 5th, 2023, 6:40 am Anyone here got the 3rd, 4th, and/or 5th clippings for Petey's Pirate Cove and can post screen grabs of them?
Can do!

mrmichaelt liked this
New from Germany

Wow. You're almost as old as I am! http://i.i[…]

A bigger version of the splash image, done up as a[…]

RE: Maps We may not get a new one, however, they […]

https://oldtimeragency.com/cadillac-hearse-59 loo[…]