By grz82
adamjarvis wrote: November 30th, 2023, 9:11 pm Correct. I also tried to put the code for the neopixels on the mega. It needs to go on the neopixel controller. I would start there and see what that fixes. Check all your wires and make sure they are secure. I had a couple that broke loose from all the moving trying to sort out issues.
Here's what I have. Metro_Mini_NeoPixels sketch loaded to the metro mini, Ghost_Trap_Mega loaded to the Mega. The servos twitch, there's a little hissing thru the speakers on start and resets. Charging circuit works fine. I get 5v everywhere. Nothing on the neopixels. I'm stumped.
By grz82
So I decided to hit the reset button and uncomplicate things by completing the CD trap first. It was the right idea... the hissing on the speakers was because I crossed the speaker wires (you can see that in the photo above). I was able to diagnose the bargraph ( loose connection of the yellow wire at the JST connector), and got the servos and the pump working. I'll assemble this as is and take another stab at the Mega Deluxe mod over Christmas break
LeoCor Replicas liked this

3/4" split loom. Unsplit is fine, but […]

New Recruit from the UK.

Be worth getting in touch with the West Midlands[…]

Hey gang, so I’ve unearthed a GBFans wands[…]

In addition to what THawke has said, vintage LC1 ([…]