Eight months on since developer Illfonic released Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed on the Xbox, Playstation and Microsoft Windows devices, they'll be expanding the pool of potential players with the release of Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed: Ecto Edition, a port of the game that's been designed for players of the Nintendo Switch.

The release date and price are yet to be announced by Illfonic, but they've confirmed it will be available to purchase from My Nintendo Store.

With the promise of more info about the Nintendo Switch release in the future, Illfonic has ended the above trailer with a teaser of a new upcoming playable ghost: Samhain!
mrmichaelt, Wafflerobot liked this
Really pleased to hear this, in fact I have been wishing that Spirits Unleased would come to the Switch since the game was first announced. The little tease at the end of the trailer has me really excited to play the game, plus I am looking forward to unlocking the Real Ghostbusters uniforms and gear shells when I play.
Last edited by Peter Venkman Jr. on June 17th, 2023, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]