Pcal6883 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:11 am
CitizenBuster wrote: March 30th, 2023, 6:34 pm Just wanna throw my 2 cents in. You can't go wrong with these boots. They go with the Paranormal Jumpsuit like they were made by the same company. Oh wait...
Are those the stock laces? An earlier review said there wasn't much length left to tie them up, so I'm curious if that problem has been addressed.
Those are not stock laces. I got my boots first run pre-order. So they had the short ones. Don't know if Magnoli started putting longer ones on them.
I have a sizing question for those who own these boots. I’m typically a 9.5-10 (medium width). I’m a 9.5 in my Corcoran boots and other US made shoes. I’m usually a 10 in off the shelf sneakers. Does anyone have a sizing feedback compared to the Corcoran boots? Thanks in advance for any input.
I have, thanks you. I didn’t see a measurement for size 9.5 as it was only full sizes. I did measure though and didn’t seem right when comparing to the chart. The reviews said mostly true to size, but was hoping for some to get some feedback from this thread.
I have 12.5 on order. I'm usually a 12 in shoes, but was right on the line for 12 on the size chart. So I went up half a size to make sure I get a smidge more toe room. I'm hoping to get the boots in hand over the next week or two and can update the fit when I do.
fuzzjunk liked this
Pcal6883 wrote:I have 12.5 on order. I'm usually a 12 in shoes, but was right on the line for 12 on the size chart. So I went up half a size to make sure I get a smidge more toe room. I'm hoping to get the boots in hand over the next week or two and can update the fit when I do.
That would be great, thanks!
I got mine in the mail this morning. I usually wear 12, but bought 12.5 (US size). They felt slightly big at first, but when I put some work boot inserts into them, they fit perfectly. So if you don’t plan on inserts, order your size, but half a size up if you use inserts (not much cushion out of the box).
Dioxide liked this
Pcal6883 wrote:I got mine in the mail this morning. I usually wear 12, but bought 12.5 (US size). They felt slightly big at first, but when I put some work boot inserts into them, they fit perfectly. So if you don’t plan on inserts, order your size, but half a size up if you use inserts (not much cushion out of the box).
Thanks for sharing! I measured my foot at 27.5cm. I’m not sure if their guide accounts for the additional room you would need normally. As a size 9 says foot length of 27.8, but if that’s the actual length of the footbed/inside then that’d be tight. If I have to account for the additional room I’d say a size 10 at 28.1cm. I know I’m totally over thinking this. 🙄
Pcal6883 wrote:I got mine in the mail this morning. I usually wear 12, but bought 12.5 (US size). They felt slightly big at first, but when I put some work boot inserts into them, they fit perfectly. So if you don’t plan on inserts, order your size, but half a size up if you use inserts (not much cushion out of the box).
Assuming the pair you order was in stock as well (not pre-order status). How long did it take for your order to ship roughly?

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]