I'm having a hard time finding a video or write up on how to get a 6000mAh talentcell into the haslab pack. I have Spongeface's keep alive board and I want to run it using the 12v mode. I'm aware that the 3000 will fit behind the lunch compartment but I want more capacity.
I know that you have to take the battery pack out of its casing. What I want to know is how I could do that and have access to the front connections and toggle switch of the battery pack. Like fitting it to the back wall of the compartment or elsewhere. I'm sure that soldering longer wires may be needed, but I have no experience soldering. Any guides or tips?

Thanks!
I did that, and I think I have a good spot to put the cells, the problem is now I have to desolder the talentcell faceplate with the connections and splice in longer wires so I can have access to them from the snack compartment. I just have never soldered anything, especially on a circuit board. I'll also need to mount that board to the back wall of the compartment and I have no idea of a good way to do that.
HickoryShampoo wrote: May 13th, 2023, 10:17 pm I did that, and I think I have a good spot to put the cells, the problem is now I have to desolder the talentcell faceplate with the connections and splice in longer wires so I can have access to them from the snack compartment. I just have never soldered anything, especially on a circuit board. I'll also need to mount that board to the back wall of the compartment and I have no idea of a good way to do that.
guessing you don't have a 3D printer
jonogunn wrote: May 13th, 2023, 10:28 pm
HickoryShampoo wrote: May 13th, 2023, 10:17 pm I did that, and I think I have a good spot to put the cells, the problem is now I have to desolder the talentcell faceplate with the connections and splice in longer wires so I can have access to them from the snack compartment. I just have never soldered anything, especially on a circuit board. I'll also need to mount that board to the back wall of the compartment and I have no idea of a good way to do that.
guessing you don't have a 3D printer
I don't, but I have found something that may work on etsy. I decided to splice in longer wires from the battery cells and the face plate. Unfortunately, the wires on the cells and faceplate board are too short to work with so I'm going to have to try to desolder them and replace with my own. I've never done it before so the odds of ruining the talentcell is really high. I've already taken it apart and snipped the wires, so its no turning back now.
I got the Spongface pack keepalive board recently and had the chance to install it today along with the 6000mAh battery.

I had to remove the battery case of the talentcell, but once I did that it really didn't take much to get it into place. I just had the top portion (where the switch and wires connect into) placed in the powercell compartment for easy access.
The wires are long enough to pass through the small cutout section going from the powercell to where the main pack board sits (where I mounted the keepalive). Though I had to move the loop of wire for the powercell lights on the pack up. But once I did that it really didn't take much to reassemble. The battery compartment of the pack actually seems to hold it in place pretty well.

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]