Greetings.

I bought a set of Mack's factory labels for my new life-size spirit pack, and while they were mostly great, the gear box label is smaller than I anticipated. To be more precise, it's noticeably smaller than the gearbox. Anyone know there measurements of the aluminum label in the gbfans shop?
Not sure what the problem is, this is the Super Hero pack:

My Mack's label looks almost identical to that on my 1:1 scale 3D printed pack (within millimetres). How does it look on your Spirit Pack?

If you're expecting it to completely cover your gearbox then you need to check the reference photos again, because that's not screen accurate.
Honestly holding it up this missing doesn't look quite as bad as it seems last night. Still a little small, but centered it still looks fine. I haven't applied anything because I'm going to repaint and texture the pack first.
I think the problem is the spirit pack dimensions aren't accurate. If you look at the cylinder that the hose connects to, it's much wider than the label. But on the hero packs they're almost the same size. I'd expect you'll need to make similar compromises with this pack for some of the other parts, or order parts which are specifically designed to fit the unusual dimensions of the Spirit Pack (there's already a lot of Etsy offerings). Realistically though all you need to worry about is whether it looks good to you.
Kingpin liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]