The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By GBFans
We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFans.com Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Pack: Aluminum Welded Injectors - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded HGA - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
By Kingpin
paul@new-method.com wrote: April 4th, 2023, 1:27 pm I have an order in since March 22. It said all parts were in stock, but the order status has not changed.
Can someone please advise when this is supposed to ship?
Order # 54624
Paul
Here's an email address which will allow you to get in touch with AJ, the site owner, regarding store orders:
shop@gbfans.com
Please include your name and order number in your message.
By AJ Quick
LivewireBlanco wrote: April 4th, 2023, 8:27 am Any idea on a timeframe for the power cell and cyclotron light kit to be back in stock?
The previous kit has been discontinued and will be replaced by something new this year.
AJ Quick wrote: April 5th, 2023, 7:37 pm
LivewireBlanco wrote: April 4th, 2023, 8:27 am Any idea on a timeframe for the power cell and cyclotron light kit to be back in stock?
The previous kit has been discontinued and will be replaced by something new this year.
Know of any timeframe they could be expected? Myself and another member are working on some packs and would love to use the GBfans kit instead of something off Etsy.
By AJ Quick
The software is stilling being worked on. Chris Rossi is making great progress on the code and there is a new demo video available:

The kit will be highly configurable so you will be able to select what animations you want to happen and when. The boards are also full RGB so you can have any color you want.
Will you be able to use Ghostlabs42 soundboard with any of the new light kits offered? Could any combination of Ghostlabs42 soundboard, wand kit, be used with the new pack light kits?

I understand that the new electronic kit is an overhaul, but as the soundboard and wand kit from Ghostlabs42 are still available, is there some kind of pack light kit that would be compatible for the other older kits?
Pseudodonn7 wrote:Will you be able to use Ghostlabs42 soundboard with any of the new light kits offered? Could any combination of Ghostlabs42 soundboard, wand kit, be used with the new pack light kits?
The new light kit (there's only one) is a straight swap for the old one, it uses the same 10-pin ribbon cable connector to plug into the Ghostlabs42 soundboard (which then plugs into the Ghostlabs42 wand kit). It's fully compatible.

Edit: I think I see where there might be confusion. In my video above I'm using an Arduino Nano to emulate the Ghostlab42 soundboard because I needed more control over the signals (also I don't currently have one), that's why I have that plugged into the ribbon cable. You won't need this.

The new board plugs in right here, where the old one did:

It's a straight swap.
Pseudodonn7 liked this

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]