By KingTorg
I'm looking at changing out the grips on my Hasbro Spengler wand and putting some real grip tape on the rear handle. Most of the grip/friction tape that I've found thus far only comes in black. Does anyone know where to get that camo-green looking tape or something closer to that color? Thanks!
By Mercifull
If you want accuracy you’ll want ProGaff olive drab green 24mm. But you can customise it whatever colour you like if you search other pro gaff colours or just any brand hockey tape.
KingTorg, jonogunn liked this
By Mercifull
jonogunn wrote: April 16th, 2023, 6:30 pm weird i wsn't able to find it for close to that price in canada.
Try looking in music or audio shops/online stores. ProGaff is often used in the PA and live music industry. You might be able to source some cheap(er) there.
jonogunn liked this
By jonogunn
Mercifull wrote: April 17th, 2023, 2:15 am
jonogunn wrote: April 16th, 2023, 6:30 pm weird i wsn't able to find it for close to that price in canada.
Try looking in music or audio shops/online stores. ProGaff is often used in the PA and live music industry. You might be able to source some cheap(er) there.
Thanks for the tip dude.

Upon further research it looks like the average price in Canada is $30-40 CAD which seems quite expensive. I’ll probably look for alternative options.
By Mercifull
I originally had olive drab colour on mine but there's so many haslabs packs and wands about now I wanted to deviate a little from the crowd so I've replaced it with purple. My wife has pink tape on hers :)

If you're not going for full screen accuracy then go wild. Who cares if its florescent orange?!
KingTorg liked this
By KingTorg
Mercifull wrote: April 17th, 2023, 5:18 amI originally had olive drab colour on mine but there's so many haslabs packs and wands about now I wanted to deviate a little from the crowd so I've replaced it with purple. My wife has pink tape on hers :)

If you're not going for full screen accuracy then go wild. Who cares if its florescent orange?!
Yeah, the more time I spend with my pack, the more I think about making little changes to make it my own. I was going to go with that olive green gaffers tape but available options in the U.S. are also pretty pricey ($30 a roll), so I'll probably just go with some black or white hockey tape for a third the price.
VenomSymbiote wrote: May 4th, 2023, 2:25 pm Hawk, how'd you get the tape to wrap so cleanly? Mine looks rather haphazard in comparison and I tried my damnedest to make it look right.
Tension when wrapping, and alot of repositioning as you go. I did large diagonal areas first to cover the area, then closer tighter wraps to finish. I made sure to lay the tape flat around the curved and cover it with a final wrap. Straight wraps on the ends to make it look even. The lacross tape ends blend in really well.
VenomSymbiote liked this
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]