Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Spider-Matt79
Hey everyone,
As a Ny'er it's part of my culture to be a GB fan.
I have Peter's personality (take that how you will, LOL), but Ray's excitement of life.
In the end though, Ray is my favorite character. I even have a restaurant near by that Dan frequents!.
There isn't an aspect of GB that I'm not a fan of and GB:II is my favorite movie.
Can't wait to interact with you all!. :angryvigo:
ccv66, Arch27 liked this
By Arch27
Hi there! I'm in the Capital District and wanted to start a group around here (going out as far as you are!) but decided to join the Hudson Valley GB since they operate in the area and are already established. You might want to check them out too!

I know through Facebook that there are a few other GB's out your way, so if you're not in the GB groups on there go ahead and join.
Spider-Matt79 liked this
By Spider-Matt79
Arch27 wrote: April 19th, 2023, 12:09 pm Hi there! I'm in the Capital District and wanted to start a group around here (going out as far as you are!) but decided to join the Hudson Valley GB since they operate in the area and are already established. You might want to check them out too!

I know through Facebook that there are a few other GB's out your way, so if you're not in the GB groups on there go ahead and join.
I'm gonna have to look into that.
Thanks for the heads up!.
Arch27 liked this

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo f[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]