Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for twmedford23.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Bahafir
I bought his scratch made proton pack. Item was packed extremely well and communication was excellent. He even included a lot of extras because he was a little slow on shipping, even though I completely understood why the shipping was taking a little longer. Completely satisfied and would deal with again.
By Couture
I sent twmedford23 a spongeface belt gizmo kit + $200 for assembly (along with a couple of leather gizmo holsters that were supposed to be returned), and he appears to have disappeared with them and hasn't responded to any communication attempts in over a year. I'm not sure why he did this since he delivered on a hero pack build that I commissioned with him. I'm hoping that he'll still reach out to me about this and return my money/kit/holsters (or even assemble the kit and send it back to me). I'll remove this if he's able to, but until then I wouldn't recommend doing any business with him.
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]