I've been considering using a different kind of tubing or material for the connector hose that runs from the pack to the neutrona wand. Most automotive-type loom is pretty stiff and tends to get in the way, especially when trying to go through doors, etc. I was trying to do some research on what other hoses or materials might make for good-looking and good-functioning substitutes, ideally something more supple/flexible and maybe with a little heft to it so that it hangs more naturally when holstered. I'm not concerned about movie accuracy. I just want to consider some fun options for customization.

For the experienced pack builders out there, has anyone experimented with other materials and have feedback or photos on the results?

Thanks!
I've been very happy with the splitless loom that gbfans offers, it feels more flexible than split loom and with just a few wires running through it there's a definite weight to add realism. Never had a problem with it sticking out like split loom sometimes does. You also don't get the annoying "plastic rubbing together" sound from splitloom.

Closest thing I can compare it to is the grey output hose from a washing machine.
I'm also very happy with the splitless loom from the GBFans store. To give mine some additional weight and stability, I added a silicone tube running through the inside of it and I absolutely love the way it feels. The silicone is super flexible compared to standard aquarium type tubing so it has more of a rope like feel to it than a stiff cable.
KingTorg, prodestrian liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]