By Sir Jorgi
I have been working on this pack for almost 8 months so I’m sure my brain is just fried but I need some help figuring out why my board won’t make sound.

I just god the sound board 2 weeks ago and am using a 8 ohm 70 watt speaker, 16 gauge wire, and a talentcell 12 v battery.

Is my equipment wrong or did I wire it up wrong? Any help would be awesome!!
By Egon Zeddemore
I also bought the soundboard recently and had the same problem. It was the SD card for me. Not sure what happened to it but there were no sounds on it and my computer wouldn’t even recognize it. Luckily I had a spare SD card and just downloaded the sounds from the soundboard page here on GB Fans and now it works fine.
By Sir Jorgi
Tried reloading a different card with files, also tried reloading original card, and re-soldered my speaker; still no dice. Thanks so much for the help. Hopefully I can figure this out.
By CaptainAssholay
This isn't sarcasm but you're sure the volume knob on the back is turned up? Also, what happens if you try to play audio with something through the stereo input? Any sound come from that? I see you're using the new board, have you tried the speaker connection for the other speaker hookup?
By Sir Jorgi
Yeah, I have tried a lot with the volume knob. I did just order a cable so that I can try the stereo input so that is my test tonight. I have tried the other hookup. I really appreciate the help, I will give the stereo input a go tonight and see what happens.
By Sir Jorgi
Holy crap I’m dumb. I wasn’t even thinking when I put this all together. I was using the USB 2 power connection. It was completely underpowered.
I switched to the DC input and it now works like a dream.
Thanks for all the input and help. I can’t wait to get this project finished up in the next couple of months.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]