For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By Koi no disco queen
Hello all, so I just attended Emerald city comic con and I met a ton of ghostbusters there! It got me really excited to be around that many other fans that I was wondering if there are any other upcoming events that fellow ghostbusters would be attending? Either conventions or fundraising events or just hanging out!

Thank you in advance!
ccv66, Rootbeer liked this
By DrMadKatz
Sakura-Con Fri, Apr 7, 2023 - Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

From the wiki ; Sakura-Con is an annual three-day anime convention held during March or April at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington. The convention, which is traditionally held over Easter weekend ......
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Me , my other half and one will be there with our Hasbro Packs , PKE's and not-a-jumpsuit s ( Modified Carhart Work shirts with GB shoulder patch and name tags )

I'll touch base with Adam of Ecto360 ( https://ecto360.com ), to see if he is gonna to make it .
Koi no disco queen liked this
By DrMadKatz
Tabletop Day
Jun 3rd, 2023 ( This Saturday )
10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Capital Mall is celebrating National Tabletop Day on June 3rd!

Come join us for games, local artisan vendors, live sessions on stage, and extra special treats from our participating stores that you can only get on June 3rd!
This event takes place across all of Capital Mall!

You can play board games in our Board Game Cafe, tabletop games in the Food Court, and participate in our Mall-wide secret quests (awesome prizes for those that complete the quest are available). We'll have local vendors showcasing their goods and participating stores will have themed specials just for attendees.

Our Board Game Cafe will host guided gaming experiences for all gamers with complimentary nonalcoholic drinks available.

--->>> You'll also get to see our local Ectomobile (Ghost Busters Car) ( Adam Besser of Ecto360.com ) in the center of the cafe!

Tickets can be pre-purchased, or purchased day of at Play Live.
On stage entertainment includes a morning show with Warlocks and Waffles, a family friendly actual play session from Tablehaven with international guests, and Emerald City 5 will wrap up the night with great music.
Worried about being overwhelmed? Gabi's Olympic Cards and Comics is partnering with Sensory Tool House to provide a quiet comic corner for anyone that needs a calming reset.
Wait... there's more! Legends Arcade in downtown Olympia will be hosting the after party for all attendees!

source : https://capitalmallolympia.com/event/ta ... 1685811600

Address : 625 BLACK LAKE BLVD
OLYMPIA, WA 98502
By DrMadKatz
Blue Mouse Theatre :::
👻Calling all Ghostbusters fans!

The iconic film is coming to Tacoma , Wa. for one night only on Thursday, June 8th at 7:00pm
at the Blue Mouse Theatre.

We'll have the Ecto-1 on display, plenty of popcorn, and we encourage you to wear your costumes!

This is a can't-miss event for any fan of Ghostbusters. So grab your tickets today and join us for a night of fun and nostalgia!

‼️‼️‼️ ONE NIGHT ONLY
THURSDAY JUNE 8th
7:00 PM
COSTUMES ARE ENCOURAGED
Tickets👇
https://bluemousetheatre.com/
By Wassed
That's fantastic that you had a great time at Emerald City Comic Con and got to meet fellow Ghostbusters fans! It's always exciting to connect with like-minded individuals who share your enthusiasm for a particular fandom.

geometry dash

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]