On the Haslab pack the cyclotron Legris elbow is more of an air hose style quick disconnect with an elbow connector. Has anyone been able to find a real part like that or was it just a rubber cast fantasy of the Haslab design department?

I like the idea of a "quick disconnect" there considering the Haslab pack is meant to be opened up, but I really want to replace the rubber with a real part. I guess worst case scenario I could paint the part to look "real" but it would be so much more satisfying to have an actual metal part there.

Any suggestions?
Thanks I just want to make sure it wasn't something outside my knowledge base.

The more I look at the rubber piece on the Haslab Pack the more I think they made it by putting a quick disconnect sleeve over a Legris elbow and just made a cast of the combination. There isn't even a gap that would be needed to slide the sleeve up a little to use it like an actual quick disconnect.

To make a combination that would work "if it were real" would add a good 1/2 inch to an inch (roughly 1 to 2.5cm) in length away form the cyclotron before the elbow turned upward. It would look odd for sure. Might have to experiment a bit to see if I can get something to look aesthetically pleasing.
PetroMan wrote: April 4th, 2023, 8:54 pm Thanks I just want to make sure it wasn't something outside my knowledge base.

The more I look at the rubber piece on the Haslab Pack the more I think they made it by putting a quick disconnect sleeve over a Legris elbow and just made a cast of the combination. There isn't even a gap that would be needed to slide the sleeve up a little to use it like an actual quick disconnect.

To make a combination that would work "if it were real" would add a good 1/2 inch to an inch (roughly 1 to 2.5cm) in length away form the cyclotron before the elbow turned upward. It would look odd for sure. Might have to experiment a bit to see if I can get something to look aesthetically pleasing.
I highly doubt they cast a real part for it, more likely modelled a bespoke one, as they don't match a real SMC elbow (the Afterlife packs didn't use Legris elbows)
if you're ok to cut your pack just cut ou the Legris cyclotron connector. Now you can add a real Legris elbow on the cable and add a 4mm diameter neodym magnet to it and on the cyclotron like this you have a quick connect cable with original parts and with not to much pain.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]