Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
Davideverona wrote: March 26th, 2023, 12:21 pm
deadderek wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:43 am There's a good chance 1 of the 4 new members of the cast is the villain...who you thinking?
Ghost villain or human villain?
Ooh good point.
Someone on Reddit claiming to have spotted the other Ecto near Six Flags in California...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/c ... other_day/
My theory on the new cast:
Patton Oswalt: voice performance (ghost or villain)

Kumail Nanjiani: human villain (think Peck)

Emily Alyn Lind: A Venkman

James Acaster: young scientist hired by Winston (Think Eddie from GBSU)

I don't see any of them being Ghostbusters. It'd undo the end of GBA, but definitely support roles.
Davideverona liked this
Davideverona wrote: March 26th, 2023, 10:34 pm
Alphagaia wrote: March 26th, 2023, 9:04 pm Adds more credibility to a (furthermore completely unbased) theory the OGB are far away when the Firehouse is under attack.
Interesting! Where did you find it?
Can't be sure, would have to go and take some kind of scan to see which part of my brain actually lit up for once.
Davideverona liked this
Davideverona wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:20 pm I hope it isn't another "the ECU has been blown up" scenario. It would be a repetition of the first movie major supernatural problem.
I think it will be more of what happens when the ECU has an unnoticed defect. Kind of like Citizen Ghost or The Two Faces of Slimer.
Davideverona liked this
Alphagaia wrote:I really want to know who decided it's ok to leave the ecto container up and running in a Starbucks.
I hope Ray, Winston, and Peter at least sealed up the basement entrance and hid any evidence of such a room. Like it was kept running on its own perpetual power supply before they left the Firehouse. I mean, you'd think Egon and Ray thought up a new safeguard or two when they rebuilt it in 1989. We have seen such things in other canons like RGB and IDW.
deadderek, Alphagaia liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: March 27th, 2023, 1:08 am
Alphagaia wrote:I really want to know who decided it's ok to leave the ecto container up and running in a Starbucks.
I hope Ray, Winston, and Peter at least sealed up the basement entrance and hid any evidence of such a room.
I doubt Venkman did anything besides giving them a pat on the back and a thumbs up for emotional support.
deadderek, mrmichaelt, robbritton and 1 others liked this
Total guess, I can see Nanjiani, Lind and Rudd suiting up in this one. Maybe Coon. Oswalt as an official of some kind.
Acaster .. no idea, I'm assuming he has a smaller supporting role but who knows.

That makes... 12 characters to juggle in this one?

Paul Rudd
Carrie Coon
McKenna Grace
Logan Kim (?)
Finn Wolfhard
Celeste O'Connor
Kumail Nanjiani
Patton Oswalt
Emily Alyn Lind
James Acaster
Dan Aykroyd
Ernie Hudson

I mean.... what a cast^^^
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: March 27th, 2023, 2:44 am Total guess, I can see Nanjiani, Lind and Rudd suiting up in this one. Maybe Coon. Oswalt as an official of some kind.
Acaster .. no idea, I'm assuming he has a smaller supporting role but who knows.

Paul Rudd
Carrie Coon
McKenna Grace
Logan Kim (?)
Finn Wolfhard
Celeste O'Connor
Kumail Nanjiani
Patton Oswalt
Emily Alyn Lind
James Acaster
Dan Aykroyd
Ernie Hudson

Top it with sprinkles of Bill Murray
Davideverona wrote: March 27th, 2023, 3:04 am
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: March 27th, 2023, 2:44 am Total guess, I can see Nanjiani, Lind and Rudd suiting up in this one. Maybe Coon. Oswalt as an official of some kind.

Paul Rudd
Carrie Coon
McKenna Grace
Logan Kim (?)
Finn Wolfhard
Celeste O'Connor
Kumail Nanjiani
Patton Oswalt
Emily Alyn Lind
James Acaster
Dan Aykroyd
Ernie Hudson

Top it with sprinkles of Bill Murray
I have a small hope of that one myself. There’s always a chance. I am at least hoping that his role is as big as it was in Afterlife. I mean Bill Murray worked with Gil on City of Ember so he may enjoy working with him again. I would love it if he suited up again, but I am sure that I am just being greedy.

Again it is really fun to see this new sequel come together. I could faint by the time the trailer gets released LOL! :):):)
Last edited by Kingpin on March 27th, 2023, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote coding

Paul Rudd
Carrie Coon
McKenna Grace
Logan Kim (?)
Finn Wolfhard
Celeste O'Connor
Kumail Nanjiani
Patton Oswalt
Emily Alyn Lind
James Acaster
Dan Aykroyd
Ernie Hudson

12 to juggle isn't that much of a stretch, imo. GB2 had like what 11 main or recurring characters - Peter, Ray, Egon, Winston, Dana, Louis, Janine, Jack, Mayor Lenny, Janosz, and Vigo - to juggle.
Alphagaia wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:40 am
deadderek wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:06 am McKenna is absolutely in the UK:
Well. Can't argue with those facts
1. Forgot to put the link up.
2. Now I'm nervous and waiting on a response back to see if what I want to post will ruffle feathers. Standby Alphy.
Alphagaia wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:46 am Standing by... Daddy???
Oh hell no this forum is getting too weird.

PM me and I'll explain a lil more.
Alphagaia liked this
deadderek wrote: March 27th, 2023, 7:44 am 2. Now I'm nervous and waiting on a response back to see if what I want to post will ruffle feathers. Standby Alphy.
If you're not certain if something's controversial, contact the mod team. That would've been the approach to go with, rather than vagueposting here.
Alphagaia, mrmichaelt liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]