By Iamreadytobelieve
I have been wondering what is the chip or resistor in the middle of the ghostbusters afterlife phoebe proton pack? Highlighted below in red. I have found the real aluminum heat sink! The writing on the item is not legible. Also I know that the 3 prongs are cut down to size. I am having trouble finding this chip!! Any help would be greatly appreciated the copper part is not a problem to find/ get
By lazeekat
The chip is this one: L7805CV L7805 Positive Voltage Regulator. I also was fortunate to find the aluminum heat sink (maybe we both just got them from the same seller?) Are you getting your copper wires from etsy?
By jasicarose75
prodestrian wrote: March 24th, 2023, 11:21 pm Seems to be a 7805 Voltage Regulator.

Something like this (not necessarily this exact model, I'll leave it up to you to do the deep dive) :
It really is. Although I don't know exactly what is being said in this context, I believe that there is room in our world for the incredible and the inexplicable. I even sometimes use http://essaypapers.reviews/ for myself. We live in a world full of mysteries and unsolved mysteries. What if, beyond our understanding, there are inexplicable phenomena and events that affect our reality, but which we are not yet aware of?
Edit: this page has some good info and a more specific model number: viewtopic.php?t=48135&start=180
oh thanks

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]