For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By ectoguy87
I didn't realize RGB was so dirty i just let one of my coworkers borrow some of my RGB dvds to let his daughter watch. Maybe i should have screened them if i saw this thread earlier lol.
By Megalomaniac
The big poster of Shanna O'Callahan in "Banshee Bake A Cherry Pie?" also has a perky nipple as well.

Really.
By Nicholszz
I can't stop laughing.
By aliencatx
Megalomaniac wrote:The big poster of Shanna O'Callahan in "Banshee Bake A Cherry Pie?" also has a perky nipple as well.

Really.
same here. I really cant even post a comment for im somewhere between nightmares of twlnkle eyes bills balls and laughin to the point of insanity.
By jmfoxfire
SlimeGuy wrote:
Gareee wrote:
:shock: Dana's Nipple??
My friends' father pointed it out to us when we were ten. :walterpeck:

At 51:50 on the DVD as she is grabbed by the claws coming out from her chair and pulled into the kitchen, one of the claws grabs her shirt instead of her and... BOINK! Hello!
lol
By Donkey8012
I hate to stray even further off of the topic, but Sigourney Weaver's nipple never gets exposed during the part you guys are talking about.
By miserycounty
zeta otaku wrote:it IS a nipple... just poking through her pink 80s workout outfit under the gray top.
Actually she is only wearing legging in this scene. On the commentary for GB Ivan Reitman says her breast pops out so they blurred it in post. Her nipple is still visible though.
By jackdoud
miserycounty wrote:Actually she is only wearing legging in this scene. On the commentary for GB Ivan Reitman says her breast pops out so they blurred it in post. Her nipple is still visible though.
Umm.. no. She is wearing a pink workout suit over leggings.
ImageImage

The same one she's wearing in the montage scene:
By xtrmn8r17
lol at red arrow to crotch. just watched this with my gf yesterday. Shes never seen gb before! :O

I caught this seen and I was like... *mmmm....booob*
By Esbe77
And I don't think that's a nipple either 'cause the Blu-ray makes it seem more like the tip of a finger holding onto the hideous hand or her own shirt... just my two cents... after all, anyone who's seen the movie over 200 times wouldn't argue about that, right?
By ItsMillaTime
Makes me wish my Screencap had a penis in it - if that would help me I'D it
By Jordin
VanHelsing wrote:Maybe it IS a tail after all.

A tail with testicles.

...Growing out of the ghost's crotch, from where all tails dangle.

This thread is so old how the hell did you find it? I'm putting money on you were googling penis.
By VanHelsing
It was only about halfway down the first page of Real Ghostbusters topics, but is easily found if you search the Forum for "Dana Nipple."

But, I have no doubt you are an expert on "Googling Penis," so I defer to your wisdom, Good Sir.
By AlTheRelic
Is this true?
It's true this Ghost has a Dick.
By c05ta
Hahaha ghost wang this thread is hilarious

Sent from my DROID X2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By HauntedTank
I don't know if anyone has talked about it yet, but there is actually a bigger wang walking right down the middle of the screen in this episode.

Around 19.55. Just walks right right at you. Pretty obvious if you know what you're looking at.

The Bogeyman Is Back S3 Ep3
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]