This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
Hey fellow Ghostbusters! I haven't seen this prop replica brought up yet, so I figured I'd give it a space to talk about.

Tobin's Spirit Guide from Spirits Unleashed.

We get a beautiful recreation of the book through the preorder of Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed. Some of my fellow busters got their hands on the preorder, but I didn't due to in-stock and shipping issues. regardless I was able to hold, observe and relish in its beautiful design. Holding this in hand made me wish there was an actual replica of Tobin's Spirit Guide, to scale like in the video game filled with scriptures and callbacks to the earlier renditions of the book.

I wanted to bring this up in the hopes I'm not alone in wanting a replication and recreation of the published book with this cover in a massive 16-inch by 24-inch rendition. Anyone else feel the same way? Lemme know your thoughts, lets discuss!!

-VCGcosplay 🚫👻
abaka wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:03 am I'm working on something or trying to....It will likely be a blank journal book but I'm looking to get a book bound in the correct style leather/embossed style of the movie.

Not sure when things will happen...
Thats awesome!! I cant wait to see what you conjure up!! :D
mardin_chatzuk wrote: January 10th, 2023, 9:15 am I didn't get the collector edition myself, but I'm trying to get the box and trim it into a cover I can mount over bound pages. Won't exactly be the highest-end prop even if it works—and I'd certainly prefer to get a properly bound book with a leather cover, blank or otherwise.
Hmm- Interesting idea. I cant wait to see :)

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]