Ectocos0 wrote: January 30th, 2023, 10:32 pm I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong with my ROTHCO frame straps. I have installed it but every time I put on the pack, the top straps become loose and even one time ultimately came off. Any suggestions?
Can you post some pictures of your straps? That would assist us in seeing what the problem could be.
That must be the one I have attached to my Spirit Halloween pack, cos my mom said the right side strap came loose and undid itself whilst wearing the pack around the party on halloween last year. I hope that it's not gonna happen again with the Rothco frame I'm planning on getting.
Ha, when I unsnapped the strap to try this, the snap broke off the strap. I did run it threw the ring like shown in the video, but then I had to glue the snap back on the strap. It won't be coming loose now. :)

In reading this back in my head, it kinda sounds like Dr. Seuss.
Jeyl wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:58 pm First post so greetings everyone!

Has there been any updates on how GBFans's LC-1 Frame fits with HasLab Proton Pack? I've tried modifying the LC-2 by making the horizontal bar flush with the tubes but, as mentioned, I can't use the side brackets.
My GBFans LC-1 just came in today and the side brackets are too small for it. :(

Anyone know if someone's selling custom metal brackets to accommodate frames with a slightly larger horizontal bar?

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]