Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By AndFisher
I was thinking of making an order, only containing "in stock" items, but the estimated ship date is May 2023. Is there really some kind of backlog or something?
By Kingpin
What items were you looking to order? Some items still require a lead time to assemble, even though AJ has the necessary components on-hand.
He also does work to try get orders out sooner than the site's estimate if it's possible to do it.
By AJ Quick
Pretty simple explanation:

The Hasbro Proton Pack came out and I was immediately inundated with orders comprised of thousands of items. These items in most instances were also in stock. Therefore I now have thousands of items to ship and unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day and for my own sanity, cannot ship everything at once. Current system estimates are that it will take 3 months to make it through all the orders. I'm going to try my best get it done in 6 weeks.

The worst thing you can do is wait to order as things will go out of stock as time goes on. 3 months from now the wait might be 1 or 2 months. It has been since November.
RedSpecial, Kingpin liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]