Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
d_osborn wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:17 am So the Venkman's apartment was the same from GB2! Awesome! :love:
Or at least was going to be at one point. As Suny-Cortland lies nearly four hours away from Manhattan, it seems likely they moved out of the city to be closer to his work.
Kingpin wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:36 am
d_osborn wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:17 am So the Venkman's apartment was the same from GB2! Awesome! :love:
Or at least was going to be at one point. As Suny-Cortland lies nearly four hours away from Manhattan, it seems likely they moved out of the city to be closer to his work.
My head canon granite has been carved-- Peter and Dana are still in the loft. :love:

Perhaps he had a place near work and commuted once per week, now his stuff is all on Zoom. When he even bothers. I really hope we learn more about Venkman's advertising philosophies in FIREHOUSE.
d_osborn wrote: January 19th, 2023, 1:25 pm
Kingpin wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:36 am

My head canon granite has been carved-- Peter and Dana are still in the loft. :love:

Perhaps he had a place near work and commuted once per week, now his stuff is all on Zoom. When he even bothers. I really hope we learn more about Venkman's advertising philosophies in FIREHOUSE.
I hope they can get Bill to show up again. Don't make him wear the suit or pack. Just let him smart ass his way through a few scenes as a supporting character. That's all I ask.
Hairy Biker wrote: January 27th, 2023, 6:25 pm Ecto-1A is used in the barn plans.
It's not really Ecto-1A, though... While it does have the tank at the rear of the car, the rest of it largely like how it looks in 1984, or possible the Ecto-1 replica that was at Universal Studios Florida.

I also wouldn't read anything into the look of the 3D model of the car, as it looks like they just grabbed a free-to-download asset for their plan renders/visualisations: LINK.
Kingpin wrote: January 28th, 2023, 5:27 am
Hairy Biker wrote: January 27th, 2023, 6:25 pm Ecto-1A is used in the barn plans.
It's not really Ecto-1A, though... While it does have the tank at the rear of the car, the rest of it largely like how it looks in 1984, or possible the Ecto-1 replica that was at Universal Studios Florida.

I also wouldn't read anything into the look of the 3D model of the car, as it looks like they just grabbed a free-to-download asset for their plan renders/visualisations: LINK.

Shhhh Kingpin, don't bring logic into these pre-production plans that aren't even remotely canon...😉

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]