Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
Idk, we've seen glimpses of three permutations drafts by 'comedy writers' who tried to make a third GB movie over the span of 30 years and from what we saw... we dodged some clunkers.

The Poltergeist reboot. I gave Gil a pass on that one. Felt like there were a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Pretty sure before he was onboard it went through a lot of development delays and that was a sign something was amiss. Well, the franchise needed to stay buried and a reboot was totally unnecessary. It probably didn't help that the 1st Jurassic World came out right after it. I am a bit more bullish on the Russo Brothers' reboot of Poltergeist, if they're still doing it that is.

Monster House is what Gil is best known for and I guess that and the directing choices in Poltergeist could hint at what they have in-store for this movie. I'm liking the theory of them being trapped in the Firehouse by an entity/entities. Like the Containment Unit has a slow leak and the P.K.E. is infusing itself into the building and slowly taking over. Afterlife had to be a specific tone so yes, all eyes on how different a tone they will strive for in this movie. I think they are smart enough to know, they gotta hit more closer to GB1 and GB2. But I still think Afterlife had its great comedy bits, too, despite having to skew to a more somber tone because what the intent of the story was.
Alphagaia liked this
Davideverona wrote:So, if casting is underway there should be some casting call circulating on the web, right?
In theory, yes. For Afterlife, I think reports of casting calls started in January 2019 and principal started 6 months later in July. If this movie's principal starts in spring (i.e. March or April), then casting calls should have already been reported by the various sites back in September. In theory. And/or they might have kept leaks on a lockdown or using a different codename on casting sheets to throw people off.
mrmichaelt wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:24 pm Idk, we've seen glimpses of three permutations drafts by 'comedy writers' who tried to make a third GB movie over the span of 30 years and from what we saw... we dodged some clunkers.

The Poltergeist reboot. I gave Gil a pass on that one. Felt like there were a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Pretty sure before he was onboard it went through a lot of development delays and that was a sign something was amiss. Well, the franchise needed to stay buried and a reboot was totally unnecessary. It probably didn't help that the 1st Jurassic World came out right after it. I am a bit more bullish on the Russo Brothers' reboot of Poltergeist, if they're still doing it that is.

Monster House is what Gil is best known for and I guess that and the directing choices in Poltergeist could hint at what they have in-store for this movie. I'm liking the theory of them being trapped in the Firehouse by an entity/entities. Like the Containment Unit has a slow leak and the P.K.E. is infusing itself into the building and slowly taking over. Afterlife had to be a specific tone so yes, all eyes on how different a tone they will strive for in this movie. I think they are smart enough to know, they gotta hit more closer to GB1 and GB2. But I still think Afterlife had its great comedy bits, too, despite having to skew to a more somber tone because what the intent of the story was.
“we hired a couple different comedy writers and those scripts weren’t very good so let’s not hire comedy writers anymore” isn’t how movie making should work. If those scripts didn’t work, try again.

And to be fair we haven’t read a completed draft of GB3 by any of those writers. Or at least I haven’t. Reading a summary isn’t enough to go on. Did the ideas in those scripts sound great? Nope. But it’s hard to know how things turn out. So it’s hard to know if we dodged anything(and honestly? Some of the drafts of GB1 and 2 don’t “read” particularly funny. Yet the finished films are). And I’m not suggesting hiring ANY comedy writer would do. I have my own dream team who I think would knock ghostbusters out of the park but…maybe in another life.

I did some quick research and maybe we shouldn’t be giving Gil a pass on Poltergeist. It seems he had a lot of creative freedom and developed the script with the writer(David Lindsay Abraire wrote the Poltergeist remake!?! Jesus) and even the actors after they came on board.

It’s hard to get a read on him from a directing standpoint since he’s films are so vastly different.

All we can do is hope for the best & maybe he’ll knock it out of the park. I mean even Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis made some clunkers. I think I’ll give his Xmas movie a watch tonight or tomorrow. It got good reviews.

BatDan wrote: December 6th, 2022, 5:47 pm Comedy writers dont exist like that anymore.

The national lampoon/second city movement helped shape modern comedy for the ages. And it’s certainly one of my favorite pieces of comedy/pop culture history.

But todays world doesnt call for that type of emerging energy anymore. Maybe there is and its out of my foresight.

But from what i see..Today, people who start out in comedy like Danny Mcbride bizarrely move on to make (terrible) Halloween movies. Much like Jordan Peele with Get Out.

Not sure where im going with this. But yeah. Just not the same anymore.

Also second that on the tone of Afterlife. Main theme was the death of Egon. A more sentimental tone was necessary .
No it’s not the same anymore. Things change. But we still have great comedy writers. And don’t forget even the best make bad films.

Armando Iannuci? Greg Daniels? Michael Schur? Dan Harmon? Lord & Miller? I’d give me left nut for any of those guys to write a Ghostbusters movie.

It’s interesting you say “Jordan Peele”. Now that’s who would be the PERFECT choice. His movies, Nope & Get Out, have some very good sly humour in them. Plus he’s an ace director. And yeah Danny Mcbride made some Halloween movies but that doesn’t mean he’s done with comedy.

And again…no one is saying you can’t have sentiment in the movie. GB2 has sentiment. But this idea that because Egon died & so it’s more appropriate for a somber less comedic tone…I disagree. I’ve said before the biggest respect this movie could’ve paid towards Harold Ramis was if the audience was in tears from laughter and not sadness. Sadness is easy. It’s easy to make an audience cry from drama. Making me cry from laughter? Now that’s hard. But that’s just my opinion.
deadderek liked this
Alphagaia wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:10 am Any news on Roller Granny making the cut?
Alphagaia liked this
Five years ago, I would have said, hey what the hell. Let's give Adam Sandler a shot. Not all, but most of his films on Netflix have just been rehashes of Happy Gilmore. Hubie Halloween even had the return of the O'Doyals. It did have a Ghostbusters reference, but I regret watching it.

If he treated it like Pixels and didn't include the weird ass endings, he's famous for... Happy Madison could have produced a decent GB film.
timeware wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:53 am Five years ago, I would have said, hey what the hell. Let's give Adam Sandler a shot. Not all, but most of his films on Netflix have just been rehashes of Happy Gilmore. Hubie Halloween even had the return of the O'Doyals. It did have a Ghostbusters reference, but I regret watching it.

If he treated it like Pixels and didn't include the weird ass endings, he's famous for... Happy Madison could have produced a decent GB film.
I…

But…

Wait…

You’ve done it Timeware. You’ve finally said something I disagree with so whole heartedly I don’t even know where to start or what to say lol
Alphagaia, zeta otaku, deadderek and 3 others liked this
RichardLess wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:18 am I did some quick research and maybe we shouldn’t be giving Gil a pass on Poltergeist. It seems he had a lot of creative freedom and developed the script with the writer(David Lindsay Abraire wrote the Poltergeist remake!?! Jesus) and even the actors after they came on board.
Perhaps but we're talking about a reboot of a classic franchise that he potentially had too much creative freedom on vs. the continuation of a classic franchise with collaboration of an organization, Ghost Corps, made to oversee its future. I think Gil has more resources at his disposal to help him make a great movie.

RichardLess wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:18 amAll we can do is hope for the best & maybe he’ll knock it out of the park. I mean even Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis made some clunkers.
Pretty much, yup.
Ok, so everybody likes Monster House.

I have no desire to see the Poltergeist remake, but how were the special effects shots? I don't care about the plot, how was the director's cinematography and choice of FX?

As for "comedy writers" lets not forget 2 of the main actors wrote the damn movie so they knew it inside and out, and Murray improved almost all of his lines. It has nothing to do with the writers as much as it does chemistry between the actors and their own chops. That's why, regardless of how anybody feels, on paper ATC had a lot of the same principals that made the OG's great: a well know cast & director that had worked together on previous films with successful returns and chemistry.

And maybe because of how ATC has been received they chose to go a different route then simply following the same formula - let us not forget the public was not so keen on GB2 because it seemed so shoe horned to the original's format initially.

Those who are dying for more of the OG's to suit up and partake in a whole film at this point are fool hardy. I blame Murray.
I have enjoyed all of the GB theatrical outings, Afterlife was an excellent way to bring back the original universe and I can't wait to see where it goes next.

I hope Jason is becoming more of the Kevin Fiege at this point, and he can say that he directed the GB revival so no one can undermine him, as well as maintain a course heading for the brand.

If you want more OG's - go read IDW's run - it was the best we had for a long time and really inventive. It would be foolish not to include Erik & Dan in Ghost Corps in some capacity - I'll be waving their flag for a long time.
I dont think the OG purists want a GB2-level amount of screen time.

How they were originally written in Afterlife was enough, the problem: all of it got cut and it was jarring in the final product.

Well-structured scenes that make sense narrativly and sprinkled throughout the film is all we wanted.

Vs

Cameo by janine. Cameo by ray…nothing for a good chunk of the film…..then boom all three of them together out of nowhere.

RichardLess wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:40 am
BatDan wrote: December 6th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Comedy writers dont exist like that anymore.

The national lampoon/second city movement helped shape modern comedy for the ages. And it’s certainly one of my favorite pieces of comedy/pop culture history.

But todays world doesnt call for that type of emerging energy anymore. Maybe there is and its out of my foresight.

But from what i see..Today, people who start out in comedy like Danny Mcbride bizarrely move on to make (terrible) Halloween movies. Much like Jordan Peele with Get Out.

Not sure where im going with this. But yeah. Just not the same anymore.

Also second that on the tone of Afterlife. Main theme was the death of Egon. A more sentimental tone was necessary .
No it’s not the same anymore. Things change. But we still have great comedy writers. And don’t forget even the best make bad films.

Armando Iannuci? Greg Daniels? Michael Schur? Dan Harmon? Lord & Miller? I’d give me left nut for any of those guys to write a Ghostbusters movie.

It’s interesting you say “Jordan Peele”. Now that’s who would be the PERFECT choice. His movies, Nope & Get Out, have some very good sly humour in them. Plus he’s an ace director. And yeah Danny Mcbride made some Halloween movies but that doesn’t mean he’s done with comedy.

And again…no one is saying you can’t have sentiment in the movie. GB2 has sentiment. But this idea that because Egon died & so it’s more appropriate for a somber less comedic tone…I disagree. I’ve said before the biggest respect this movie could’ve paid towards Harold Ramis was if the audience was in tears from laughter and not sadness. Sadness is easy. It’s easy to make an audience cry from drama. Making me cry from laughter? Now that’s hard. But that’s just my opinion.
Those are great choices! Dan Harmon and Armondo Lanucci especially. A pairing of the those two would be great. Dan can use his Rik and Morty juices toward the madcap sci-fi elements, while Lanucci inserts the dry witty dialogue.

I remember when Etan Cohen from Mib3 was tapped, i thought that was gonna be “the one” as i loved Mib3 and thought hed be a great fit.. but didnt that turn out to have an ending with a giant baby? Or was that the “office guys” draft?
Its hard to let that hope go. Weve been living with our own version of GB3 in our heads since 1997.

We should have gotten that “Chris Farley as Rays Nephew” version back then..woulda been so good.

But now..

Putting Winston and Ray in mentoring roles like Spirits Unleashed/XGB (with them strapping on a pack for the last act) is the least we can ask for.
One time liked this
BatDan wrote:I remember when Etan Cohen from Mib3 was tapped, i thought that was gonna be “the one” as i loved Mib3 and thought hed be a great fit.. but didnt that turn out to have an ending with a giant baby? Or was that the “office guys” draft?
Yes, the giant baby final battle was in the Alive Again draft by Cohen. I actually don't think we know what the big threat in the Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky drafts were - I recall the impetus was modern day anti-matter research and CERN being a "breeding ground for the paranormal" and I think Aykroyd mentioned the Kali Yuga at one point in 2010/2011-ish.
BatDan wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:24 pm Its hard to let that hope go. Weve been living with our own version of GB3 in our heads since 1997.

We should have gotten that “Chris Farley as Rays Nephew” version back then..woulda been so good.

But now..

Putting Winston and Ray in mentoring roles like Spirits Unleashed/XGB (with them strapping on a pack for the last act) is the least we can ask for.
👍 Not giving up on the comic lead either.
BatDan wrote: December 7th, 2022, 12:42 pm I dont think the OG purists want a GB2-level amount of screen time.

How they were originally written in Afterlife was enough, the problem: all of it got cut and it was jarring in the final product.

Well-structured scenes that make sense narrativly and sprinkled throughout the film is all we wanted.

Vs

Cameo by janine. Cameo by ray…nothing for a good chunk of the film…..then boom all three of them together out of nowhere.

RichardLess wrote: December 7th, 2022, 1:40 am

Those are great choices! Dan Harmon and Armondo Lanucci especially. A pairing of the those two would be great. Dan can use his Rik and Morty juices toward the madcap sci-fi elements, while Lanucci inserts the dry witty dialogue.

I remember when Etan Cohen from Mib3 was tapped, i thought that was gonna be “the one” as i loved Mib3 and thought hed be a great fit.. but didnt that turn out to have an ending with a giant baby? Or was that the “office guys” draft?
I watched afterlife again last night and found it jarring how the storyline didn’t tackle the OG’s getting back together. They should have out the Winston scene in the movie and we saw them getting in touch, rather than just appearing at the end

Be nice to see a script one of these days
Rookie99 wrote: December 8th, 2022, 2:51 pm I'm almost afraid to ask, but what was the giant baby idea? I'm only aware of the various ideas set in Hell and passing the torch.
We don't know any details, just it was the big battle at the end of the Cohen/Alive Again scripts. Even the executives hated it. Passing the torch was prevalent in all the GB3 scripts.
mrmichaelt wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:39 pm
deadderek wrote:Every time I hear about that giant baby idea I cringe.
Me, too. And then that dancing baby from Ally McBeal pops into my head. Then I cringe again.
Actually…the one way that idea COULD work is if that’s the joke. If they did a “it’ll take the form of whatever scares you most”

New Male GB“What thE hell is that?”

New Female GB: “No! It can’t be. How? How did it know? All the therapy I’ve had. It’s…it’s my nightmare. I…I remember like it was yesterday. May 12th 2000. Ally Mcbeal episode 47. It was a Sunday. Everything was fine. It was a normal Ally Mcbeal episode. Full of lawyerly quips and a handsome Robert Downey Jr…before he was arrested. Anyways, all is well. Ally is navigating the social norms of 2000 era inter office politics and then…it happens. A CGI dancing baby. Oh god. I can still see it. Dancing. Not just any dancing baby. Imagine if the characters from Polar Express had sex with Jar Jar Binks and that’ll give you some idea of the horror”

jimmyjokerz wrote: December 8th, 2022, 3:08 pm
BatDan wrote: December 7th, 2022, 12:42 pm I dont think the OG purists want a GB2-level amount of screen time.

Vs

I watched afterlife again last night and found it jarring how the storyline didn’t tackle the OG’s getting back together. They should have out the Winston scene in the movie and we saw them getting in touch, rather than just appearing at the end

Be nice to see a script one of these days
It’s almost embarrassing how much the movie would gain from having the GB’s sprinkled in the movie throughout. There’s so many easy little things they could’ve done. You could salvage this movie with 8 minutes of extra OGB screen time max. And then cut out other things or shave them down.

It just annoys me how much they kept up the “This is for the fans” crap but then doing really stupid things no fan actually cares about. We won’t give you Slimer but…here’s Muncher! Remember the dress Dana was wearing as Zuul? That very 1980s dress? Guess what? Here it is! I’ll spare everyone re-litigating my mini pufts problem lol (which is a good idea wrongly executed)

This is why Afterlife is so frustrating for me because god damn it they do so much right. They had the ingredients for a good movie, a great movie. But they got bogged down in stupid shit like Shandor & Trevor’s entire subplot.

Like how great is the ghost Egon stuff in the movie? It’s wonderful. Playing chess, showing Pheobe around. And then…they don’t do much with it afterwards until the climax. How neat would it have been had Egon dialed the Ghostbusters number for Phoebe? She doesn’t remember it and suddenly we see the buttons on the phone being pressed down but an unseen force.

Or maybe after Pheobe called Ray on her own we cut back to Ray’s Occult and his phone rings. Ray hesitates. He picks up. “Hello?” No one is there. Suddenly we hear keypad tones being pressed on the other end. Ray looks momentarily confused. “Kid is that you?” And we cut but back to the farm and we see a phone floating in midair. It’s Egon’s ghost trying to contact Ray. Ray figures out someone is keying a message with the alphanumeric tones. Rays eyes go wide as he slowly decodes the message one letter at a time. It says: “Gozer” with the tones from the phone. The tones stop as soon a ray says “Gozer”.
“…Egon? Spengler…Is that you?” suddenly the line goes dead. Dial tone. Ray looks over to his office wall and We pan over to old newspapers clippings of the GBs in their prime and focus on “Who ya guna call?” And underneath there’s a “We’re Ready to believe you!” sticker from the heydays of GB marketing. The music swells but it’s subtle. Maybe even the GB2 hero theme. Ray stands up. Destiny is calling him. And he won’t be going alone. He’s ready. Ready to believe Egon.
It gives me chills thinking about a scene like that.

Now that they’ve got us up to date with the new characters I’m hoping the 4th movie really gives us more with the old
One time, robbritton liked this
joezlo wrote: December 7th, 2022, 10:36 am Ok, so everybody likes Monster House.

I have no desire to see the Poltergeist remake, but how were the special effects shots? I don't care about the plot, how was the director's cinematography and choice of FX?
I actually recently re-watched this a few months ago since it was in theaters. The F/X were CGI mixed with some practical, but this was also an entirely different team tackling the project. It's difficult trying to take on a remake of a classic while simultaneously trying to make it fresh, and unfortunately I think Gil learned that lesson the hard way. I think if he takes the Monster House approach he'll be good.
Kingpin liked this
RichardLess wrote: It’s almost embarrassing how much the movie would gain from having the GB’s sprinkled in the movie throughout. There’s so many easy little things they could’ve done. You could salvage this movie with 8 minutes of extra OGB screen time max. And then cut out other things or shave them down.
Yeah I agree just one extended scene.... a few minutes mid-movie to introduce and contextualise their sudden arrival.

It just annoys me how much they kept up the “This is for the fans” crap but then doing really stupid things no fan actually cares about. We won’t give you Slimer but…here’s Muncher!
Muncher is a 10/10 home run and exactly what they needed to do. Outside of having Slimer as Egon's "pet" and speedrunning the character development from the cartoon how else could they justify his inclusion. They need to try new things to create a similar feeling or energy of the original.. which was a surprising movie throughout... otherwise it's derivative and diminishing returns. Watching GBII as a kid... part of the fun was anticipating what ghost or effect was coming next. If Slimer was in Afterlife we got dozens more Slimer toys we had already, and the lore isn't built upon in any way. It leaves us where we already were. Maybe you weren't arguing for Slimer as you go on to say...

Remember the dress Dana was wearing as Zuul? That very 1980s dress? Guess what? Here it is!
So I guess you didn't want Slimer?

I’ll spare everyone re-litigating my mini pufts problem lol (which is a good idea wrongly executed)
I think the mini pufts were hamstrung by budget restrictions, as the concept and Hasbro art implies they would form together into a larger more monstrous version of Stay Puft (not as big as in GB1 but enough to be a threat). They were fun and did the job, but definitely had more potential.

Now that they’ve got us up to date with the new characters I’m hoping the 4th movie really gives us more with the old
It's likely Ernie and Dan will have supporting roles. Expecting anything more than that is crazy, imho. Oh, but this time Slimer WILL feature I'm sure of it. And maybe a Rick Moranis cameo as well.
deadderek liked this
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:48 am
RichardLess wrote: It’s almost embarrassing how much the movie would gain from having the GB’s sprinkled in the movie throughout. There’s so many easy little things they could’ve done. You could salvage this movie with 8 minutes of extra OGB screen time max. And then cut out other things or shave them down.
Yeah I agree just one extended scene.... a few minutes mid-movie to introduce and contextualise their sudden arrival.

It just annoys me how much they kept up the “This is for the fans” crap but then doing really stupid things no fan actually cares about. We won’t give you Slimer but…here’s Muncher!
Muncher is a 10/10 home run and exactly what they needed to do. Outside of having Slimer as Egon's "pet" and speedrunning the character development from the cartoon how else could they justify his inclusion. They need to try new things to create a similar feeling or energy of the original.. which was a surprising movie throughout... otherwise it's derivative and diminishing returns. Watching GBII as a kid... part of the fun was anticipating what ghost or effect was coming next. If Slimer was in Afterlife we got dozens more Slimer toys we had already, and the lore isn't built upon in any way. It leaves us where we already were. Maybe you weren't arguing for Slimer as you go on to say...

Remember the dress Dana was wearing as Zuul? That very 1980s dress? Guess what? Here it is!
So I guess you didn't want Slimer?

I’ll spare everyone re-litigating my mini pufts problem lol (which is a good idea wrongly executed)
I think the mini pufts were hamstrung by budget restrictions, as the concept and Hasbro art implies they would form together into a larger more monstrous version of Stay Puft (not as big as in GB1 but enough to be a threat). They were fun and did the job, but definitely had more potential.

It's likely Ernie and Dan will have supporting roles. Expecting anything more than that is crazy, imho. Oh, but this time Slimer WILL feature I'm sure of it. And maybe a Rick Moranis cameo as well.
Personally I don’t want Slimer in the film. But I’m saying that this “it’s for the fans” thing was just hollow PR marketing speak.

Well if that’s what the mini pufts we’re going to turn into and it’s a result of budget cuts that it didn’t happen I’m glad they ran into budget problems. My issue with them was that it’s makes no sense why they are brought back to life in a Walmart when we only got Mr. Stay Puft in GB1 for very specific reasons(Gozer’s “choose” & Ray’s memories). Back in Walmart nothing else comes back alive, just the Marshmallow Men. Having them come back is a fine idea. But they should’ve come back from samples of Marshmallow goo Egon kept from the first movie(Gozer comes back, the mini pufts form in the sample containers, wreak havoc). I’ve said before that this idea is so obvious that I get annoyed to the point of clinching my fists that they just didn’t bother. They were tossed into the movie without any solid foundation.

I don’t think expecting anything more than cameos is crazy. The film isn’t in Hicksville anymore. It’s back in New York. If they tell a New York story and the OGB’s aren’t in it more? That’s just annoying. They don’t need to be lead characters but they should be supporting roles. I think it’s obvious Ernie is going to have a much larger role. They seem to be positioning him as the franchise point man. Which is cool. I did dig the idea of Winston being a huge successful businessman.

I guess the problem with doing sequels like this from a fan POV is we all have the movies we want to see in our minds eye, right? And with Ghostbusters it’s been a movie playing in our heads since…1989 for some of us. And when the movie is far less better than the movie we’ve been playing for ourselves in our head you can’t help but feel let down. Like..do regular audience members care about why the mini pufts are in the movie? I doubt it. They see something they recognize and clap & bark like seals who’ve been given a fish. But that’s something that just punches me in the gut cause it shows how little the filmmakers care of thought this stuff out. So that’s kinda why the “it’s for the fans” thing always bothered me after seeing the movie.

But it’s good to see this franchise active and doing things. Sony seems to be investing. We are getting new stuff constantly and we have other animated stuff to have yet been revealed so the future is quite busy
deadderek liked this
Finn Wolfhard confirmed he's read an early draft.
"I've read an early draft. Jason and Gil have been so awesome about talking about it and collaborating, and yeah... They're just kind of hammering away at it, and so I'm excited to do it."
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/finn- ... exclusive/
mrmichaelt wrote: December 9th, 2022, 5:01 pm Finn Wolfhard confirmed he's read an early draft.
"I've read an early draft. Jason and Gil have been so awesome about talking about it and collaborating, and yeah... They're just kind of hammering away at it, and so I'm excited to do it."
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/finn- ... exclusive/
I’m now picturing Gil & Jason brainlessly hitting a script over & over with an actual hammer. Kind of like the beginning of 2001 when the apes start realizing how to use bones as tools/weapons. One of them has a glazed look in his eyes, mouth open and drooling incessantly. One of the writers whilst continuing to “hammer away” at the script: “Me. Write. Ghostbusters. Good”

I shouldn’t be telling you all this but I have a couple spies over at Ghostcorps. Don’t tell anyone. I’ve secured footage of the actual GB4 script being written by the “real” writers. This was shot sometime last week I think. They’ll go uncredited for their work of course. Some of these writers worked on the last Game of Thrones season so fear not, they are the best of the best.

Many Bothan’s died to bring us this information…

Without further ado I give you the GB4 writers room:

Sav C liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]