Dunno if this is the right place to post it, but looking at all y'all conversions on your cars to an Ecto-1, is fantastic.

So I have a mobility scooter (since I'm disabled) and was thinking of sprucing it up like painting the colours differently since it's either red or blue (I can't remember which ones I have on lol) and black on the main metal parts. So this would require me to change the colours to white and red and add on the ectomobile decals and add a "ecto-1" or "ecto-1a" licence plates (from the Doctor Collector GB Collection) as well as try to put on a siren lights and sounds of the ecto-1 siren.

Do you guys have any ideas on how I could do that?

Edit #1 - here's a picture of what it looks like (it's not the exact same one, but it is made by the same company and looks similar)
1. Leave the seat black like the seats in the Ecto.
2. Add the license plates to the very front and back of the scooter.
3. Paint the baket chrome, or have it wrapped in chrome and attach lights on either side of it, kind of representing the front grill of the Caddy.
4. Get blue foam covers for the handlebars which would represent the blue light bar sections. Paint or wrap the center area where it says "drive" silver.
5. Paint the base of the scooter white, except where your feet sit. Leave that black for 2 reasons. The paint would wear away over time if you painted it. 2. It's like of like a black car floormat.
6. I'd paint the front section of the scooter that is black a nice white color and maybe buy an enamel No Ghost logo / pin and place in the middle section between the two red areas on the scooter.

That's all I've got for now, but I hope it helps. :)
Kieron W liked this
I don't know why, but the picture you posted immediately reminded me of the Ecto 3... which is odd 'cause they're two very different vehicles, but I think it's just the general sizes or my mind playing tricks on me and making me think that the handlebars were beside the seat in stead of in front of them for a brief moment. Maybe that could serve for a little inspiration? How do you feel about putting some little fins above the rear wheels?
Kieron W liked this
Macktacular wrote: December 13th, 2022, 11:30 pm I don't know why, but the picture you posted immediately reminded me of the Ecto 3... which is odd 'cause they're two very different vehicles, but I think it's just the general sizes or my mind playing tricks on me and making me think that the handlebars were beside the seat in stead of in front of them for a brief moment. Maybe that could serve for a little inspiration? How do you feel about putting some little fins above the rear wheels?
I would have no problem doing that! :)
Creativeguy wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:59 pm 1. Leave the seat black like the seats in the Ecto.
2. Add the license plates to the very front and back of the scooter.
3. Paint the baket chrome, or have it wrapped in chrome and attach lights on either side of it, kind of representing the front grill of the Caddy.
4. Get blue foam covers for the handlebars which would represent the blue light bar sections. Paint or wrap the center area where it says "drive" silver.
5. Paint the base of the scooter white, except where your feet sit. Leave that black for 2 reasons. The paint would wear away over time if you painted it. 2. It's like of like a black car floormat.
6. I'd paint the front section of the scooter that is black a nice white color and maybe buy an enamel No Ghost logo / pin and place in the middle section between the two red areas on the scooter.

That's all I've got for now, but I hope it helps. :)
Cheers mate, that helps a lot! I love the ideas that you've thrown at me!

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]