By Photon Guy
With many of the lightsabers today, they use neopixel blades. That's where they have LED's all along the inside of the blade that light up when activated. The blade itself is usually made out of a high grade plastic, if its a good quality blade.

I was thinking, how about making a proton stream the same way? The idea is to make a proton stream out of the same material that the lightsaber blades are made out of and to have it be neopixel as well so that it lights up. The proton stream can be attached or removed to the end of the particle thrower and it lights up when the particle thrower is activated. There could even be neopixel proton streams that have ghosts in them, so that it simulates having caught a ghost in the proton stream, and the ghosts could light up too. Anybody consider trying this?
By GuyX
I’ve always thought a way you could do a neat proton pack effect….and I have ZERO idea if this is feasible or would work, is first you’d have the wand shoot out like a thick layer of smoke/fog or dry ice. And then you could have some sort of ray or a mind control device and force me to follow….ha just joshing. No ok so you’d have dry ice or some sort of mist shooting out of the pack and then you’d have some sort of projector bulb within the neutrino Wand and with the mist/dry ice you’d get some nice light refraction and a good 3D effect if you have the projector bulb shootout an image of a proton stream.

Think of it this way, you know in spy movies how the spy is about the enter a room but they spray a mist or something which reveal a red security beam/laser. Well the same idea would be at work here. So essentially you’d have to turn the proton pack into a smoke machine/3D movie projector. Can it be done? I have zero idea. But I think that might give off a really cool effect indoors.
By One time
I’d already be happy with an augmented reality app using vr glasses that knows the position of the tip of the wand and projects a steam and has it impact walls.

Or maybe a vrgame that can use AR to sync with a real life wand you are holding. It would know when you are firing because the tip would light up.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]