By Nosaj
Im very new to this and wondering where i can find file , templates or whatever they are call for like PKE meter and Wand. Only things i can find are paid looking for some free ones
By timeware
https://cults3d.com/en is a good place to find free stuff as well. If you are looking on Etsy be aware of some Scams. People that don't offer printing services are trying to sell thingiverse files to the unsuspecting. There are legit designers that offer fair pricing for custom services.
By zeta otaku
Just bringing up sellers on Etsy real quick... LeBazarDuQ has one of, if not, THE BEST pack and wand files. You can get them for free, but the plans to assemble them cost a few bucks. I've printed 2 and built 1... this is how I'll be doing ALL future proton packs... ignore the 2 HasLab packs I bought.... >_>
By Kingpin
timeware wrote: November 9th, 2022, 7:10 pm Hey kingpin, when are we going to get a 3-d printing section for the forum? Think we're overdue. Lol.
The topic's never come up... Most (if not all) of the time the instances of 3D printing usually get worked seamlessly into the existing forum sections and their respective threads... I don't believe there'd be enough demand for a dedicated "3D Printing" section... But I'll pass the feedback on to AJ.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]