Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By GBfan77
UEF wrote: October 26th, 2022, 5:31 am One of the most surprising things to me has been that Dan thinks this stuff is real.
Why would that surprise you? His Grandfather was a Paranormal Investigator. Without that inspiration we would not have gotten Ghostbusters.
By RichardLess
frankov wrote: October 26th, 2022, 3:31 pm
RichardLess wrote: August 27th, 2022, 2:58 am Um. I don’t know what’s more odd. That buddy here is bragging about owning human teeth, bodies, skulls and wearing a dead persons skin over his body OR… that nobody here questioned him on it.

I realize this post is about 6 years old but god damn. Double You Tee Eph!
Tell you what, though... Next time someone says they degloved someone and posts pics, I'm not pressing that Show Spoiler button. Then again, what the hell was I expecting?
Well at least somebody else has noticed. The fact that this “is the paranormal real” conversation is going on around this weird ass post about someone claiming to have worn human skin…it’s pretty odd lol.
frankov liked this
By Kingpin
RichardLess wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:36 pmconversation is going on around this weird ass post about someone claiming to have worn human skin…
There was an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation where one of the team had to wear a murder victim's finger skin so they could fingerprint it, it's probably not as weird or as uncommon as it might first seem.
By Little Boots
In a lot of places its not illegal to own real human remains. As long as there's strict adherence to the laws that allow it. Some examples being that it's not recovered from protected lands or originating from a crime, ongoing investigation and so on. I'd suggest looking into the subject. It can be quite interesting considering a lot of cultures include practices that involve human remains.

As for the subject surrounding the supernatural I am typically a skeptic. I've grown incredibly non-theistic since my early childhood and have found that I am very tired of "supernatural" explanations surrounding the science behind how our world and bodies work. Its easy to pass things off as something unexplainable but given the time and age we live in, most things we use and do now would of had us burned at the stake in the 1700-1800s. Thanks to science we can now explain many things that would have been considered "paranormal" back then. Advances in mental health being a big one. Does this mean I don't believe? Not necessarily. I believe that YOU believe you saw something. I can't prove anyone's experience, and in most cases neither can they aside from a retelling of the experience.

Of course there is a bunch of stuff we don't know and I think a healthy amount of skepticism is needed to be able to dig deeper and still be able to maintain a focus on the reality. Not to be "disappointed" so to speak. I think as humans we tend to give support to a supernatural cause because we want there to be something on the other side. In our seemingly boundless quest for knowledge its absolutely understandable that the subject of some form of existence after this life is sought after. Proof be damned, some insist that there really is something. Because of that I will always ask: "What if there isn't?"

Interestingly enough there are actual legal cases where ghosts have been involved. Including one finding where a ghost aided in convicting their own suspected murderer. Check out Legal Eagle's recent video about it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyoEDpY_uyM

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]