Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RichardLess
Hello. I’ve been trying to contact Hasbro Pulse for over a month(!!) & haven’t heard a word from them( besides a boiler plate email saying they received my email & would respond soon) and I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue? I was going to try sending another email but they ask that you not create multiple tickets so before I do that I wanted to see if this was something everyone is experiencing or just me?

I mean…Hasbro is a big company. Over a month waiting for them to contact me about my order is terrible customer service.

**I wasn’t sure what section to put this under since it’s about a Toy company so maybe collectibles would be better but so it would be seen and isn’t really about a specific toy I just thought I’d put it here. Apologies if that was the wrong call**
By RichardLess
jonogunn wrote: September 27th, 2022, 1:32 pm I contacted them about a refund on a wand and they responded within days.
Was that recently or awhile ago?

I ordered a wand last October and haven’t received it. I’ve been reading people online getting theirs so I asked if there was an ETA on when I could expect mine but I haven’t heard back.
By BennyP
RichardLess wrote:
I ordered a wand last October and haven’t received it. I’ve been reading people online getting theirs so I asked if there was an ETA on when I could expect mine but I haven’t heard back.
I ordered mine back in Oct/Nov 2021 as well, there should be a note in your Hasbro account with when it’s likely to be delivered. I think I just missed out on the batch shipped in the Spring/Summer, mine is due to be dispatched in December, so imagine yours may be the same.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]