By JWils23
It really depends on what you’re looking for. Do you want a resin kit? Do you want to go more accurate and do a full aluminum thrower? Or are you looking for a 3D printed thrower?

Throwing Chicken makes a phenomenal resin thrower that has aluminum parts. His newest version has had the pop mechanism added to it, I would highly recommend his kit if you’re going that route. Ben of Kent also makes a resin kit and a 3D printed kit but there seem to be growing issues with his delivery of goods. I can’t speak to it personally, but I’d advise you to check out his feedback thread for more on that.

If you want to go full aluminum that’s a little trickier. The main guys before were RJ from freeky geeky and Chris (CPU64). RJ has slowed down on making parts as of late and Chris has a waitlist a mile long. Heavy props also makes an all aluminum thrower, however I don’t know a ton of detail on those besides the one or two I’ve seen in build threads on here. I have one of RJ’s throwers on my hero pack and it’s beautiful, well worth the 2 year wait to get it. And it has the added perk of being screen accurate as he made the aluminum throwers for the new movie.

I don’t know too much on the 3D printed side or if anyone is putting out files or a kit at the moment. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the 3D printing side can chime in and point you in the right direction.

Best of luck!
mike_waclo liked this
By webelieveyou89
I would like to go with aluminum but I will have to check out throwing chickens as I would like the pop mechanism. I'm currently building a BOK kit. I did get the full kit with the gun just wanted to see what else was out there.
    Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]