FYI, over on Blu-ray.com, they are discussing a couple of additional flaws with the set, which is that the TV version of the original included is not the correct original television version (they included one from the 2000s instead of the 1980s), and that the stereo tracks on the 4K UHDs are incorrect (https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php? ... count=3571).
tylergfoster wrote: March 16th, 2022, 11:33 pm FYI, over on Blu-ray.com, they are discussing a couple of additional flaws with the set, which is that the TV version of the original included is not the correct original television version (they included one from the 2000s instead of the 1980s), and that the stereo tracks on the 4K UHDs are incorrect (https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php? ... count=3571).
Spook Central covered a bunch of the flaws like that, and it's mildly surprising to me that no one caught those things when putting it together.
The budgeted time and resources may be a big factor in that, depending on how much Sony was willing to allocate to the project... In comparison, the Time Life set for The Real Ghostbusters had a couple of episode versions with the swapped-out Tahiti music, had snippets of commercials left in the edited-out commercial breaks, and speed issues on some of the later episodes.
UEF wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 4:27 am An update, of sorts, about the damaged ultimate box I had. Er, thanks, I guess?

I hope, at least, this means they’re still actually doing something with it, and re-engineering the boxes
On Gozer I had to doublecheck to make sure it wasn't April 1st. That sounds like an Onion article right there. "Ghostbusters Disc replacement includes copy of Morbius".
Having not heard of either film, I decided to check them out

Morbius:
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 15% based on 272 reviews, with an average rating of 3.8/10. The website's critics consensus reads, "Cursed with uninspired effects, rote performances, and a borderline nonsensical story, this dreary mess is a vein [sic] attempt to make Morbius happen." It ranks as the 17th worst-reviewed superhero movie on the site.
Escape Room:
On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 51% based on 79 reviews, with an average rating of 5.4/10. The website's critics consensus reads, "Escape Room: Tournament of Champions may appeal to fans of the original who've been hoping for a sequel, but its increasingly convoluted rules add up to a very unpleasant game night."
Oh well, it saved them from going into landfill with all those copies of the ET game, I suppose
kahuna900 liked this

If your on the BOK Facebook group they are there i[…]

Plus, even if it's true that lots of people in GB2[…]

I would be surprised if it ties into the new movie[…]

The temporary (?) pack!

Been a while since the last update. Most of the pr[…]